Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
police show up to my shop. Tell me that a bunch of parts that were sent to my shop were purchase illegally with a stolen credit card so all the parts have been handed over to Clearlake Police Department, detective Sanders. take it up wit him. I was asked not to inform anyone that the police had made contact and to let them know ever someone try's to pick them up. so I did and Detective sanders missed you by a few minutes. if it is a mix up with your card all you have to do is clear it up and i'm sure everything will be returned to you. i'm not responsible for your legal or financial problems. I hope it really is a mixup and you get all your shit back but that's not my responsibility. so good luck and like i said detective sanders. i'm sure he would love to clear this up.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
What the fuck? how would he know? they aren't contacting him telling him a product was stolen. That seems like an outright lie. Needless to say he won't be coming around to clear his name. this is robbery.
is that right.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
police show up to my shop. Tell me that a bunch of parts that were sent to my shop were purchase illegally with a stolen credit card so all the parts have been handed over to Clearlake Police Department, detective Sanders. take it up wit him. I was asked not to inform anyone that the police had made contact and to let them know ever someone try's to pick them up. so I did and Detective sanders missed you by a few minutes. if it is a mix up with your card all you have to do is clear it up and i'm sure everything will be returned to you. i'm not responsible for your legal or financial problems. I hope it really is a mixup and you get all your shit back but that's not my responsibility. so good luck and like i said detective sanders. i'm sure he would love to clear this up.
LOL right.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
You told OP to go to Bob's machine shop at 5189 state st. Kelseyville ca 95451. They said they had no info on OP's shit or you and your shit. Why did you send him there? Why did your fake ass detective not contact OP. You have all his info, and his shit...

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If what you say is true send the OP a copy of the receipt that you got from the police department.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
also it took him 6months almost to get all the parts needed. then he says that he doesn't want to assemble the shortblock. so after 6 months of working with him, giving advice, holding on to his parts he finally has all the parts for assembly and suddenly he doesn't want to move forward with assembly. but he is still going to pay me for assembly. that makes no sense. so i tell him ok and i hold his parts for another 6 months for him to pick them up. i hold parts and don't charge him for any of my time or storage for a year. i offered to ship them to him at his expense, but he doesn't want to do that. then a month before he plans to come get the parts detectives come to my shop.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
crazy shit....
like there has to be some sort documentation saying that they ("cops") took it as "evidence" literally they would have needed a warrant.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
You told OP to go to Bob's machine shop at 5189 state st. Kelseyville ca 95451. They said they had no info on OP's shit or you and your shit. Why did you send him there? Why did your fake ass detective not contact OP. You have all his info, and his shit...
bob is the old owner that lives next door to the shop and he is in his 80s and senile he has nothing to do with the shops operations anymore

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
also it took him 6months almost to get all the parts needed. then he says that he doesn't want to assemble the shortblock. so after 6 months of working with him, giving advice, holding on to his parts he finally has all the parts for assembly and suddenly he doesn't want to move forward with assembly. but he is still going to pay me for assembly. that makes no sense. so i tell him ok and i hold his parts for another 6 months for him to pick them up. i hold parts and don't charge him for any of my time or storage for a year. i offered to ship them to him at his expense, but he doesn't want to do that. then a month before he plans to come get the parts detectives come to my shop.
Quoted for proof that you were in possession of OP parts. OP simply has to prove that the "Detective Sanders" story is another diversion and you will still be held responsible. Quick call to that Police Dept will clear that up.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
crazy shit....
like there has to be some sort documentation saying that they ("cops") took it as "evidence" literally they would have needed a warrant.
they do not need a warrant to ask for it. but i do have a receipt of everything that was handed over

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Quoted for proof that you were in possession of OP parts. OP simply has to prove that the "Detective Sanders" story is another diversion and you will still be held responsible. Quick call to that Police Dept will clear that up.
i never denied receiving parts.
Sponsored