Saleen Black label ordered

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Very nice Car OP, If my salary was double what it is now I'd consider one.

It's even nice enough nobody's said "omg the jellyfish, fix it!!! yearghh!"
Sponsored

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
After all that wait and you didn't even get a blower for it. Talk about an amazing car that's slow af

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Here are some Pictures . more Pictures and a video will follow :) . pictures don't do justice , the car is amazing !
Congratulations! The car Amazing!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
After all that wait and you didn't even get a blower for it. Talk about an amazing car that's slow af

Thank you she is amazing !

Since I placed the order , I did not want the blower , I will be using the car a lot, it won't be my daily driver. But I will put a good amount of miles on it . Trust me I will not have it in a garaged . It sounds odd but I will never use the 730hp potential ever . Si why pay for something I will not utilize .

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Empires have risen and fallen in shorter time than you waited on your car. The car looks nice don't really like the yellow calipers, but other than that it looks really good. For 10k extra you get the blower which is actually not a bad deal unless you put it in yourself that sounds about right with labor cost. Congrats on your car and making the front page I hope you enjoy it! :cheers:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
beautiful car man! but that wait and you didnt get the blown model, idk man

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT

Since I placed the order , I did not want the blower , I will be using the car a lot, it won't be my daily driver. But I will put a good amount of miles on it . Trust me I will not have it in a garaged . It sounds odd but I will never use the 730hp potential ever . Si why pay for something I will not utilize .
This isn't 1989 superchargers are every bit as drivable as a stock tune file. And I'm running stage 3 comp cams with limiters and we got it driving close to stock so I don't buy that excuse for Shit.

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
This isn't 1989 superchargers are every bit as drivable as a stock tune file. And I'm running stage 3 comp cams with limiters and we got it driving close to stock so I don't buy that excuse for Shit.
I love the black labels but their is no point unless it's blown. You could of saved a lot of money for a tune and saleens name on the car

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp

Beautiful car. Id ignore the comments on the blower nonsense. Im bettn very few on this board could utilize the stock power to its full potential if you throw a corner into the equation.

BluFlash5x8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX, 2012 GT500, 13' GT500, 13 & 14 5.0...
From a distance it would look like a Charger Scat pack coming up behind me. Yuck!!!!! Is all I can say. We have had numerous new Saleen cars come through and sit in my dlr showroom, and they were missing parts or equipment. We couldn't sell them even with 8k discounts after 8 months. So we sent them back with the miss parts, etc.I would advise not to buy a Saleen. Especially considering they're facing serious financial detriment.

nic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost with PP
i want that front bumper

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Looks awesome man.

You definitely won't mistake that for any other mustang on the road. That front end looks great
Sponsored