Sponsored

Saleen Black label ordered

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
wowowowow...I know you waited awhile but dam it sure does look worth it! Really impressed with the looks and specs of the car. I read through and maybe I missed it, but does the car weigh less than a standard GT? It looks like they have done several things for weight reduction...

Enjoy it!
Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Congrats on the "new" Black Label.

On that note, you are waaay more patient and tolerant than myself. :thumbsup:

Saleen has been in trouble for years, filed bankruptcy several times under different names and I'm surprised they are still putting out ANY product. I believe the issues you encountered were directly related to suppliers not shipping product to Saleen because they were not getting paid or Saleen was so far behind in paying them. :( :gossip:

I truly hope Steve call pull the company back out of the cellar. I know he's a good person and has the knowledge to make a great car. :headbang:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Congrats on the car! She is a beaut! Sucks you had to wait that long. In the time frame listed in the homepage story I ordered to spec, a 16 GT350 Track Pack. Then Sold it and purchased an R a few weeks ago....HOLY COW!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
wowowowow...I know you waited awhile but dam it sure does look worth it! Really impressed with the looks and specs of the car. I read through and maybe I missed it, but does the car weigh less than a standard GT? It looks like they have done several things for weight reduction...

Enjoy it!
I don't know if it weights less but I can tell you that I does feel a lot lighter than my 15 GT PP. I would image it should since the body kit has carbon fiber and the hood is also lighter than the GTs.

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
Glad the car turned out so nice after that wait. Congrats.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
you mentioned in a post that you got alot of free upgrades due to the wait. What type of upgrades did you get?

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Did Saleen just get lazy with designing the front clip and hood, or were they trying to make it look like a charger?
2017-dodge-charger-gallery1.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I wouldn't buy anything from Saleen after he screwed so many of us. He sold Saleen in 2007 or 2008 and the agreement was that the new company did not have to warranty any previous Saleen items, instals etc. Fu*k Saleen.

Sponsored

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Is it just me or does this thing look soooo much better thank roush and a gt350 .... I mean Jesus look at the brakes alone!! The car doesn't look rushed at all !!!. If they were charging say less than roush was I'd be all over getting a saleen !!! Such a special and unique looking car !!!. You'd think though that in there current situation if they sold the car for a little bit less they would sell like hotcakes get the name out again like it used to be when I was a kid and actually have him making money again !! Looks better than a roush . Looks like actual massive changes to the car in general not just basic ass switches... On wheels , cheap as diffuser , same brakes and unfunctional everything.. when this thing literally seems to have function everywhere !!

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hands down the best looking s550 on the planet....and the great thing about it is that literally nobody or just a few exist.....i have to lol at the saleen saying....power in the hands of a few.....use to mean something now i guess it means its because it takes so long....none the less that is one badazz car....rims are amazing, color is the right choice to....enjoy it and congrats!!

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
I had the windows tinted today :)
IMG_8718.jpg