2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto

dc3843

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Saleen 302
I didnt see any negativity, he's just spitting facts. Paying this much money for a Mustang GT with a whipple, a body kit, and a nicely tuned aftermarket suspension is nuts.
there is no fact here, only an opinion. And you’re entitled to yours, but let’s be careful in calling them facts. Owning a Saleen is a great option for some, myself included. I like it better than the GT500 specifically for the reasons you like the GT500 better. I like the analog gauges, the stick shift and the specialized stylings. I also like that there are limited Saleens made every year and that number is far less than the amount of GT500s produced.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Love the Saleen truck. My local dealer had a black one in the Spring and I had all I could do not to purchase it. It was awesome.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I really like the current Saleen stuff. They are not for everyone, I get that….but I would encourage anyone remotely interested in one to at least test drive one. Also negotiate aggressively, seems like some Saleen cars grow roots on the lot….others sell in a day or two.

dc3843

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Saleen 302
Love these cars so much. Saleen leaves a bit to be desired in terms of support and some build quality, but I think they look better than any roush or anything else out there. But that’s just my personal opinion.

5 SPURS - 2