S550 shift sequence

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
This as seen often on the Dodge forums and you tube vids when they remind us that mustang drivers are a bit uneven..🤣

F14BE854-9697-4586-A3DE-9099FADA9F9D.jpeg
Dodge shift pattern;

Trailer Park...............Sister's Crotch....................County Jail

Crash...........................Shot By Cops.......................43rd DUI

Last edited:

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Dodge shift pattern;

Trailer Park...............Sister's Crotch....................County Jail

Crash...........................Shot By Cops.......................43rd DUI
You forgot avoiding the repo man.

On a serious note, manufacturer loyalty is crazy to me. Almost every manufacturer has created at least 1 really great/cool/fun/fast whatever your criteria is vehicle.

I've owned 1 Dodge, 2 Fords, 1 Chrysler, 1 GM, 1 Lincoln and 2 Nissans so far. Excluding the 84 Dayton and the 78 Mustang, every one of those cars was reliable and served it's purpose.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
You forgot avoiding the repo man.

On a serious note, manufacturer loyalty is crazy to me. Almost every manufacturer has created at least 1 really great/cool/fun/fast whatever your criteria is vehicle.

I've owned 1 Dodge, 2 Fords, 1 Chrysler, 1 GM, 1 Lincoln and 2 Nissans so far. Excluding the 84 Dayton and the 78 Mustang, every one of those cars was reliable and served it's purpose.
I left a lot out, for PC reasons.

On that note, I'm sad to think that the next Mustang wont be a choice. I'll have to be looking elsewhere for a fun car.

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The crowd thing is not even funny anymore.. beating a dead horse. I appreciate all cars, I was going to get a Scat Pack but ended up getting back into a Pony. I've had an LS2 before, WRX.. I am not biased.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Me n my cousin give each other a hard time. he's chevy guy and I like most cars but he tease me about being a ford lover

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
all i can say is its really cool when people ask if its a stick and you get the attaboy nod instead of the "well at least its really fast".

also, mopars are badcars lol

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Brand rivalry is a given. Although, once you get a taste of something you're not normally used to, but falls within your flavor, you realize that not only is X brand ok but so is Y brand.

Same for working on cars: you realize that not only is X brand :curse: but so is Y brand...and almost every other brand lol.

Chrysler-brand stuff though is...special. Some cool stuff, buy make sure you have a good warranty lol.

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
I traded my Charger SCAT pack in for my Mustang GT...the wrong crowd likes mopar and I was worried it would be boosted in a bad way...

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
I went from Ford to GM and now back to Ford. When leaving car shows, you have equal amounts of stupidity. A good mixture of ego, pride, lack of skill and ability to control the vehicles power. Meh
Sponsored