Sponsored

RX7 & GT

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
You must not have read any recent 2018+ threads the 6R80 is old and bad, RX7 might win because the 6R80 is terrible and obsolete.
You seem really upset about people complaining about issues with their cars. I sort of understand whining about their whining in related threads but why bring it up here? You look fanboyish at this point.
Sponsored

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Why even bring up the 18+? It has no bearing on the discussion at hand. Did I make any reference to the 6R80 being superior to anything other than a manual shift transmission? Uh, no. You may now return to baptizing yourself in the endless wealth of 10R80 article reviews.
Looked like sarcasm to me...

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
You seem really upset about people complaining about issues with their cars. I sort of understand whining about their whining in related threads but why bring it up here? You look fanboyish at this point.
?

People have been saying the past year the 6R80 is undrivable just wanted to warn the OP. And yes the people crying about "BBQ tick" are retarded and Ill continue to say it everyday of the week. How does that make me a fanboy if you don't like people acting like fools?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Why even bring up the 18+? It has no bearing on the discussion at hand. Did I make any reference to the 6R80 being superior to anything other than a manual shift transmission? Uh, no. You may now return to baptizing yourself in the endless wealth of 10R80 article reviews.
New to the forum yikes

Sponsored

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
?

People have been saying the past year the 6R80 is undrivable just wanted to warn the OP. And yes the people crying about "BBQ tick" are retarded and Ill continue to say it everyday of the week. How does that make me a fanboy if you don't like people acting like fools?
It makes you a fanboy when you continue to whine about people whining. Get over it

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’m kinda torn about the entire fan boy thing. I mean as long as your not completely retarded about your fanboyism. Shouldn’t the forum of your brand be the place to fly your fanboy flag???:idea: I just realized again. Saying fanboy is fun!:giggle:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
It makes you a fanboy when you continue to whine about people whining. Get over it
Where am I whining? I just get bored when I see the same 4 people spamming threads every single day and youtubers trying to make money off it.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Where am I whining? I just get bored when I see the same 4 people spamming threads every single day and youtubers trying to make money off it.
Sounds like whining to me.

OP
OP
Faceme

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
Just curious. How long have you been over there? Military by chance? Or just a corporate assignment?
I’m here for corporate stuff . Will probably be here for a while! They have drag events but American muscle cars are pretty rare

OP
OP
Faceme

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
Hm I didn’t know the 6r80 was any bad . From what I’ve read they can be pretty bulletproof but either way there’s nothing I can do about the transmission .
May get a tune in a few weeks and try to gap his ass along with any other jdm or “transformer” movie fans with their yellow camaros. All too common here .
Thanks, merry Christmas btw

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I’m kinda torn about the entire fan boy thing. I mean as long as your not completely retarded about your fanboyism. Shouldn’t the forum of your brand be the place to fly your fanboy flag???:idea: I just realized again. Saying fanboy is fun!:giggle:
There's another word that people use that starts with an f and ends with boy. Any guesses? :crazy:
Sponsored