Roush vs Injen Evolution CAI

Roush or Injen Evolution CAI

• Total voters

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Nice yeah the Afe looked great too, can’t go wrong with either. But yeah I followed your car a little hope it’s all well now, definitely understand your reservations to tune as I agree.

Just tons of youtube videos, forums, reviews, product/specs comparisons. Everything points to the injen. The afe momentum gt was a close second but injen was cheaper and I saw no additional benefit in paying more.

Btw.....thanks for watching. You probably know my history with the Stang and I just can't convince myself to tune the car until after my 5 years is up. Once my warranty is gone I'll tune the car but until than I just can't do it. Lol I've got 3 more years on my warranty. I'll keep modding theathe car as I can but I'll probably have an ngauge in the car much sooner than I tune it. Lol
Sponsored

2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I will also be looking forward to a review of the injen. It is what I decided to get if I buy an intake. And I have pretty much the same view as you.. I’m not doing anything to deny warranty claims b/c my car has the tick(hot and cold), 2000 rpm rattle.

Those things annoy the crap out of me but love the car so don’t want to get rid of it.

Street707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, PP1, 6MT
I will also be looking forward to a review of the injen. It is what I decided to get if I buy an intake. And I have pretty much the same view as you.. I’m not doing anything to deny warranty claims b/c my car has the tick(hot and cold), 2000 rpm rattle.

Those things annoy the crap out of me but love the car so don’t want to get rid of it.
Yeah the car runs like a top but man.....I'd be pissed if the motor went and I had tuned it. I don't think it will but the responsible old man in me comes out. Lol

2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yeah the car runs like a top but man.....I'd be pissed if the motor went and I had tuned it. I don't think it will but the responsible old man in me comes out. Lol
Same here... I actually have seriously been debating about trading it in, but I will not like anything as much as I like this car.. at least in my price range.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Just tons of youtube videos, forums, reviews, product/specs comparisons. Everything points to the injen. The afe momentum gt was a close second but injen was cheaper and I saw no additional benefit in paying more.

Btw.....thanks for watching. You probably know my history with the Stang and I just can't convince myself to tune the car until after my 5 years is up. Once my warranty is gone I'll tune the car but until than I just can't do it. Lol I've got 3 more years on my warranty. I'll keep modding theathe car as I can but I'll probably have an ngauge in the car much sooner than I tune it. Lol
get a good tuner and you don't have to worry

Sponsored

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Has anyone tried to seal the Roush intake lid with foam? It seems like it wouldn’t be difficult at all to get the IAT’s perfect with that intake since it already is closed. Just got to seal it better with some weather stripping underneath the lid or something. Thanks

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried to seal the Roush intake lid with foam? It seems like it wouldn’t be difficult at all to get the IAT’s perfect with that intake since it already is closed. Just got to seal it better with some weather stripping underneath the lid or something. Thanks
I saw somewhere that some user did use insulation tape to cover the gaps around the insert and the tray and edges and it really helped with IAT, main culprit was the area around the insert as it exits out the tub.

Street707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
What up fellas I'm back. Lol I got my unit from Injen and got it installed. Installation was a breeze. Super simple and went flawlessly. Here is my first impressions video I put up on Instagram yesterday.

I'll hope to get a more in depth view of IATs and MPGs and such later after I've driven it a bit more. I'll post that on my YouTube for anyone interested. YT: Street707
That being said I really like it!

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Nice big dog I was wondering when u were getting yours on! Looks fantastic, look forward to hearing more, thank you!!

What up fellas I'm back. Lol I got my unit from Injen and got it installed. Installation was a breeze. Super simple and went flawlessly. Here is my first impressions video I put up on Instagram yesterday.

I'll hope to get a more in depth view of IATs and MPGs and such later after I've driven it a bit more. I'll post that on my YouTube for anyone interested. YT: Street707
That being said I really like it!

Street707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
Nice big dog I was wondering when u were getting yours on! Looks fantastic, look forward to hearing more, thank you!!
Yeah it look a while to get here. Lol. Took Injen 3 weeks I think to get it made and than it had to be shipped to Colorado first then to Cali. Lol

Sponsored

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Just curious, did you notice it pulls harder all the way throughout the rpm’s or is it just throttle response you noticed?

Yeah it look a while to get here. Lol. Took Injen 3 weeks I think to get it made and than it had to be shipped to Colorado first then to Cali. Lol

Street707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
Just curious, did you notice it pulls harder all the way throughout the rpm’s or is it just throttle response you noticed?
To me if feels like it pulls harder yes.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Nice so would you say it’s a big difference? Trying to decide amid an intake is worth it over just a stock box with drop in filter

To me if feels like it pulls harder yes.

Street707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
Nice so would you say it’s a big difference? Trying to decide amid an intake is worth it over just a stock box with drop in filter
I came from a stock air box with drop in and this is was a HUGE improvement to me. More pros than cons in my opinion and not considering removing it for a second.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Nice, I think I’ve heard enough good reviews to see that this is worth it. I may do a dyno comparison to see if it’s actually making gains

I came from a stock air box with drop in and this is was a HUGE improvement to me. More pros than cons in my opinion and not considering removing it for a second.
Sponsored