Roush Supercharger Kit

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
So I get ready to pull the trigger .......... Only to discover that it will not fit a Bullitt ............ Say What ? Neither will the Ford Performance kit as it is a Roush sc. Is it a height issue ? The Whipple fits w/o issue. Bummed to say the least.
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
From what i remember reading its a tuning issue not a fitment issue.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Called Roush. It is both an electrical and tuning issue. The Bullitt has different connectors to the sensors. Can it be installed? Yes, however it would require bastardization of the wiring harness. That alone I was told would void both the Ford and Roush warranties. Sooooo, it's Whipple or nothing.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
From everything I have read Whipple is the better package anyway.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Actually, I prefer the Whipple.The only reason for the Ford/Roush would have been my family discount. Kind of hard to walk away from 20% off MSRP

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Local Shop here did one

Not ........... Unless they bastardized the wiring harness. The blower itself will fit. However, the electricals are different and, Roush is not providing a tune for it. Nor, will they warranty it. The first thing I did the day I bought mine was call them. Tech services explained in detail the issues. The Bullitt has different harness connectors and Roush did not feel for the limited numbers it was worth their time and trouble.

Chente04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Not ........... Unless they bastardized the wiring harness. The blower itself will fit. However, the electricals are different and, Roush is not providing a tune for it. Nor, will they warranty it. The first thing I did the day I bought mine was call them. Tech services explained in detail the issues. The Bullitt has different harness connectors and Roush did not feel for the limited numbers it was worth their time and trouble.
Awesome thanks for the info, wonder if they will change their mind with the new Mach 1 coming out. Assuming it will use the same Bullitt harness.
Sponsored