Stangman2003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2019 mustang gt premium pp1 and it has been great. I was searching for months to find one in my region with all the packages I wanted and finally found this one. After I bought the car I realized it did not have the active exhaust.

I’ve seen a bunch of posts of people retrofitting them and finding ways to put it in the digital cluster. However I haven’t found one that gives enough details or really walks you through it. If anyone could help me out I’d really appreciate it. I want to add the borla s type but I live in a neighborhood close to a school so having the active feature is vital and using it through my digital dash is also a big priority for me.
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
My 2024 GT Premium was delivered with the Active exhaust delete. Originally my dealer was going to pay for the correct exhaust until they found out how much it would cost them for the complete DASH to be installed as well. I refused the car and reordered my car.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
well, the good thing is you have a 2019. from all I have seen, all 2019 have the complete wiring harness for all option cars. For instance, to add active exhaust, you would only need the wire harness that goes to each solenoid and then would plug in to connector. To activate it, you would have to do it through forscon or the elm blutooth delio.
Sponsored