Sponsored

replacement lcd screen for digital dash

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
If you're looking for the actual 2018+ digital dash cluster, shout out to @breeves002. He's the digital dash cluster guru on here and probably can get you a replacement. If you're referring to the center console SYNC display, you can source those from most parts suppliers, LKQ, eBay or from those parting Mustangs on here in the classifieds. Maybe breeves002 can assist with that too.

OP
OP
thecloneranger

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
If you're looking for the actual 2018+ digital dash cluster, shout out to @breeves002. He's the digital dash cluster guru on here and probably can get you a replacement. If you're referring to the center console SYNC display, you can source those from most parts suppliers, LKQ, eBay or from those parting Mustangs on here in the classifieds. Maybe breeves002 can assist with that too.
I’m just looking for a replacement lcd screen i can install it myself just seeing what the part number is for the digital dash. I have one but the screen got damaged so i need to replace it

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I’m just looking for a replacement lcd screen i can install it myself just seeing what the part number is for the digital dash. I have one but the screen got damaged so i need to replace it
I highly doubt it Ford just sell that part, your best bet will be to disassemble the cluster and see what stickers are on the lcd

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Unfortunately you can't just buy the screen. They aren't sold to the public. You may be able to find one on eBay if you're super lucky? Though I've never seen one.

I do repair these clusters though if you're interested as I can get the new parts though I cannot just sell you a screen unfortunately. The parts are freaking expensive though cost to repair a screen or motherboard through me is $449. 1 year warranty. PM if interested. If both the screen and board are bad it is $649.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thecloneranger

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
Unfortunately you can't just buy the screen. They aren't sold to the public. You may be able to find one on eBay if you're super lucky? Though I've never seen one.

I do repair these clusters though if you're interested as I can get the new parts though I cannot just sell you a screen unfortunately. The parts are freaking expensive though cost to repair a screen or motherboard through me is $449. 1 year warranty. PM if interested. If both the screen and board are bad it is $649.
Okay thanks

mrpumakyiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost
Last edited:
OP
OP
thecloneranger

thecloneranger

Threads