Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
That's awesome!! I hope it's all squared away and as perfect as it can be. The speed they acquired and replace the supposed gutted cats has me smelling more fish though. Were they ever really gone? Again, not worth worrying about if the car is good to go and you're happy, just a dumb guy typing his thoughts on the internet lol.
Thanks - i have same thoughts trust me... but i think it was for real, the other dealer is paying for them and i assume they want to see them. Only thing im concerned w/now is they had to flash the tune to factory, they said other dealer should be paying for that along w/cats but im waiting to hear on that and the test drive... fingers crossed... Then i have to go buy tires...
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Thanks - i have same thoughts trust me... but i think it was for real, the other dealer is paying for them and i assume they want to see them. Only thing im concerned w/now is they had to flash the tune to factory, they said other dealer should be paying for that along w/cats but im waiting to hear on that and the test drive... fingers crossed... Then i have to go buy tires...
Best part about buying new tires is what you can then do to the old ones. Hope you have many trouble free years after all this!

Reactions: Ock
OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Best part about buying new tires is what you can then do to the old ones. Hope you have many trouble free years after all this!
ya.. once i put that 1k on them im gonna shred the fuck out of them...

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
How much do dealers normally charge to flash tune back to stock?

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Dealer said test drive went well. Just waiting for other dealer now to pay...lol always something...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Shes home.. so far..so good. No knocks... looking at all the paper work now... Gonna go for a drive tonight... its a bit dirty but other than that good. i asked them to not clean it...

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
1900$ for cats and flash... wow. free99 to me though...

Ponyupnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Went to get car - they were test driving it. When they got back they said its still doing it. They are calling Ford in am to start the next troubleshooting steps. Invoice i have is below. Tech said 16hrs of labor so far. Invoice amount was 0 obviously.
Previous thread -https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/wide-open-throttle.164651/page-6#post-3386833

IMG_1853.JPG
Make sure you log the miles..... don't want some young kid they pluck from wyotech or one of these schools to be "testing diagnosing" your car. And make sure when they are done they fill you up with oil correctly

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Make sure you log the miles..... don't want some young kid they pluck from wyotech or one of these schools to be "testing diagnosing" your car. And make sure when they are done they fill you up with oil correctly
def - i took pics before i dropped off/and when i picked up.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
How much do dealers normally charge to flash tune back to stock?
Here we go....

I hope not.

Edit: helps to keep reading lol.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
lol. i just got back from an hour long drive. no issues... no rattle... :)
I've been following your troubles throughout this ordeal. I'm happy that everything was resolved and you can finally enjoy the car!

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

GWraith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathaniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Phase 2 Roushcharged
Wow, so it did have a tune on it. Im surprised Ford honored the warranty at all and didn't just point the bill to the other dealer altogether.

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Wow, so it did have a tune on it. Im surprised Ford honored the warranty at all and didn't just point the bill to the other dealer altogether.
we dont know if it had a tune, but i saw the cats and honestly i couldnt tell but if the cats were gutted... it had to have a tune if they were so it didnt code/CEL on meow. all i know atm is it is all good and im super happy finally...
Sponsored