Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
I once had an issue with my internet thru Time Warner cable, their 3rd tier support (highest level) said the issue was with my computer and hung up on me. I got the email address for CEO of company via google search and sent him a note. 12 hours later I had the VP of Northeast operations calling me and got me in touch with local supervisor who got the right person to figure out my problem (issue was in their billing system not my equipment).

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I have an open ticket w/Ford corp and their stance is negative on anything resembling keeping a customer. What is best thing to send to Mr Farley? im all for it.
Sponsored

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
I have an open ticket w/Ford corp and their stance is negative on anything resembling keeping a customer. What is best thing to send to Mr Farley? im all for it.
The whole story with the details including timeline, dealer responses and your attempts to escalate. Allow the GM some time to keep his promise but otherwise let them know whats happened. Calling the Ford help line is not the same as mailing corporate and the CEO.

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
The whole story with the details including timeline, dealer responses and your attempts to escalate. Allow the GM some time to keep his promise but otherwise let them know whats happened. Calling the Ford help line is not the same as mailing corporate and the CEO.
Sounds good. thanks.

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Its finally inside again...

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Reactions: Ock

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Depending how things go with the gm you may want to send a registered letter to Ford Corporate and address it to CEO Jim Farley. From Fords corporate website:

If you would like to contact Ford’s Board of Directors please use the following address: Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126, U.S.A. Please indicate whether you are a shareholder, customer, supplier or other interested party. Responses will be sent to those that include a return address, as appropriate.

Believe it or not I've actually heard of this working. It's what I'd do in your shoes ymmv.
and to really get attention, write on the front of that envelope “Shareholder” and highlight it in yellow…

• Haha
OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Checked on car - So the whole dealer has Covid... The tech working on mine has been working on it at night after hours...they are hoping its done fri. I was talking to the service manager who said the ford engineer just gave up and said put a motor in it so ill never know root cause. which i know isnt important but as a sw tester it bothers me..lol.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Well at least they are trying. We will look back on these times decades from now and then fully comprehend what a huge impact this has been. Hang in there!!!!

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Well at least they are trying. We will look back on these times decades from now and then fully comprehend what a huge impact this has been. Hang in there!!!!
Ya - definitely Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I didn't read all 17 pages, but LEMON Law sounds like they should take the car and give you a new one.
i wish... but in Tn like a lot states the lemon law only applies for 1 yr after sale of car, but in my case i bought used w/11k miles in 2021... Never used again...

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
...speechless again... car may be done today... but apparently the cats were gutted and will void warranty in future... ffs. i cant win

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
...speechless again... car may be done today... but apparently the cats were gutted and will void warranty in future... ffs. i cant win
Was the car not pretty loud with those gutted and often times there is an unburnt fuel smell from the exhaust with that too? Sorry to hear of your ongoing pain with this but it seems you are really close to a solution. Hang in there!

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Was the car not pretty loud with those gutted and often times there is an unburnt fuel smell from the exhaust with that too? Sorry to hear of your ongoing pain with this but it seems you are really close to a solution. Hang in there!
Nope - which is odd, i had a 99 with gutted cats and it was super loud and smelled real bad..

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I cannot remember, did you buy it used?
Sponsored