lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
We need to stop telling people they can grow up to be whatever they want to be, because some of them keep choosing "annoying asshole".
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
You really learn a lot from your co workers when your desk is next to the shared printer.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I'm gonna hang a Batman outfit in my closet just to mess with myself if I get Alzheimer's.

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
Speaking of "Random Thoughts " Has anyone seen in PERSON a NEW FORD -150 "SHELBY PICKUP TRUCK YET ? I parked next to one @ grocery store yesterday . I was in my 2018 Gt Stang . and was hoping to ask the owner about the truck . It was 4 dr. 4x4 1/2 ton BLACK with "SHELBY EMBLEMS ALL OVER IT . Most gorgeous piece of Detroit Muscle Truck I ever saw . And lo and behold , Owner comes out and I asked if that was his truck and said how beautiful it was . He was a 80 + old man and just "grunted " Yeah . Had no desire to talk to me . Thought that was rude as hell . I later found out he owned three Ford Dealerships One being 300 yards from MY OWN HOUSE . He came from the back of my car and evidently saw the "Sticker with another dealers name ,NOT HIS !!. I remember when buying my 2018 GT that his joint was 2 grand higher and had screwed 2 family members in the past . So I bought 20 miles away from another Ford Dealer . Does anyone know if Dealers just get "ONE" of these Shelby Pickups or what ? Does any member own one or familiar with someone who does . I want to know more about that truck . I know this is a MUSTANG FORUM , BUT hell "SHELBY NAME" deserves respect even if it's on a GOLF CART Any info like "Engine,trans,performance,availability would be kindly appreciated . Junqdawg

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Can't wait to see the look on their faces if/when I run into them :crackup:
What are the odds you and them will be at the same cars and coffee?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
And the one's that don't are your actual friends. When I told everyone I was moving up to Long Island, most of my "friends" basically treated me like I was dead. A few stuck around, and stayed in touch while I was up there. When I moved back to Jersey, they are the people I hang with. I haven't even reached out to the other people. They might not even know I'm here :giggle:

Can't wait to see the look on their faces if/when I run into them :crackup:
People generally disappoint...one of the many many reasons I don't have kids. The other top reasons being murdering offspring is illegal and I can barely mange to take care of myself, let alone some little hellion.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
People generally disappoint...one of the many many reasons I don't have kids. The other top reasons being murdering offspring is illegal and I can barely mange to take care of myself, let alone some little hellion.
Could all change when Planned Parenthood gets the law changed to permit abortion up to the 57th trimester.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Could all change when Planned Parenthood gets the law changed to permit abortion up to the 57th trimester.
Not for me. When the doctor asked if I would want the vasectomy reversible my reply was "scorched earth".

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Not for me. When the doctor asked if I would want the vasectomy reversible my reply was "scorched earth".
Shoulda sprung for the "ball" valves.

Sponsored
OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
The best days are enjoyed without wake up alarms and pants.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
If you keep driving west, will you ever die?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I wonder if I'm the only one that bruises easy? Maybe I shouldn't lift heavy stuff against my body? And geezzz my legs are so white they're so noticeable. Anemia? 😳