Sponsored

Radio, GPS, Climate control...none will work?

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
Today it is beautiful here in Chicago so I thought I would get my 2015 LE out of storage and drive it for the first time since I brought it home. I go to start it and the battery is dead. No problem, I get out the jumper cables and jump it. Once I pull it out of the garage I notice I have no tunes so I go to power on the radio. I hit power and nothing happens. So back in the garage I go and I start to trouble shoot it. I checked fuse #33 (Audio control panel I believe) and it is fine. I can not seem to figure out why the entire panel is not working. No radio, no climate control, no GPS, no sync, no rearview camera. NOTHING! :mad: Any suggestions?
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Computer may need to be reprogrammed because of a dead battery.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
sounds like they all need reprogrammed,

OP
OP

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
OK, I left the car cover off the car yesterday since I did not get the issue resolved with the audio system. This morning when I went to work I noticed lights on in the inside of the car. What I can not figure out is why only the red/blue/white lights just below the screen are on and will not turn off. This includes the seat a/c and heating buttons (red and blue lights), the radio controls, temp controls the 4 toggles (white). No other lights are on, only these and I can not find a way to turn them off. Could be why I had a dead battery yesterday. Thoughts??

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Electrical problem. Take it in to the dealer.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Electrical problem. Take it in to the dealer.
^THIS. I had a similar problem with my Mk3 Focus when it was almost brand new. Battery dead, all kinds of weird messages and lights coming on (Like claiming my tire was blown, while it was fine). In de end they all meant nothing and it was 'just' the computer system being all confused and messed up. After a visit to the dealer it was all cleared up and never had problems again.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
After a dead battery theirs a code u have to put in to reactivate ur radio,the code should be in ur manual.As far as lights staying im not sure,but i would find that stereo code and read ur book on how to program it.Its very simple.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
See page 221 of your owners manual.
Sponsored