Sponsored

Climate Control Question

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
That is very descriptive. How so? Point being it should/can work fine. If it isn't, bring it in. Make use of that warranty.
It acts like it can't decide what it wants to do. I'll have the temp set at right what the outside temp is and suddenly it starts blowing full blast through the dash vents. It acts like it's either all the way on or off to control the temp. When my wife cranks her side up or down it seems to affect both sides. It doesn't do any of this on my other cars.
Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I actually started a thread on this back in February but got little response. It's weird because in my wife's '13 Explorer and my '15 Escape the auto climate control works great. It's horrible in this car though. Doesn't make much sense.
Funny some threads take a life of their own and others don't...I chimed in on your last one about this as well...this is my 20th Ford product over the past 30+years, and it is the WORST HVAC system...the dealer is useless, and Ford isn't supportive either, between this and the "bouncy" ride of my GT, I am seriously considering some legal action....