Radiator size

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi - I have a 2019 Gt premium with a ton of options fitted. I have the build sheet and it says my radiator is 643 x 502 x 46.4mm. Is this the standard size?
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If you have the performance pack it comes with a thicker radiator. Otherwise you have the standard one.

OP
OP
Steady Eddy

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If you have the performance pack it comes with a thicker radiator. Otherwise you have the standard one.
Hi - yes - realise that but my car is a bit strange. It says SVT performance package on the build sheet, but I do not have a two extra gauges (oil, vacuum) or the engine brace under the bonnet (hood for guys). I would really like to know the dimension of the standard or PP1 radiator.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hi - yes - realise that but my car is a bit strange. It says SVT performance package on the build sheet, but I do not have a two extra gauges (oil, vacuum) or the engine brace under the bonnet (hood for guys). I would really like to know the dimension of the standard or PP1 radiator.
Standard rad is about an inch in thickness, PP radiator is an inch and a half. All other dimensions remain the same. I'd love to see this build sheet because I've never heard of that item before.
Below is the stock radiator.
20210607_191841.jpg

OP
OP
Steady Eddy

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks for that - will measure it. I just asked the Ford dealership for it (build sheet - vehicle specifications) and they printed it out. Just need your VIN number. There are plenty of VIN decoder sites out there but you can't trust that the info will be accurate. Thanks again for your help.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Thanks for that - will measure it. I just asked the Ford dealership for it (build sheet - vehicle specifications) and they printed it out. Just need your VIN number. There are plenty of VIN decoder sites out there but you can't trust that the info will be accurate. Thanks again for your help.
Seeing your overseas, the differences vary between what comes with the “Euro” S550 vs the American S550.

The “Build Sheet” you’re referring to, is it the “As Built” information that is available, or are you referring to the “ETIS” information (over here referred to the OASIS” report)?

It would help us to help you if you can provide an image of the report you have received.

OP
OP
Steady Eddy

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Here is page 1 of 4 of the info I got about the car from the Ford dealership.

Attachments

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Here is page 1 of 4 of the info I got about the car from the Ford dealership.
"Less Track Pack" means you have a standard car, no performance pack. So your radiator will be the same as above. For some reason Ford's internal reference for the Performance Pack is the Track Pack.

You can always upgrade it to the PP one though, that's what I did.

OP
OP
Steady Eddy

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
"Less Track Pack" means you have a standard car, no performance pack. So your radiator will be the same as above. For some reason Ford's internal reference for the Performance Pack is the Track Pack.

You can always upgrade it to the PP one though, that's what I did.
Over the page (4 pages long) it says ... SVT performance pack .. it has Brembo brakes, LSD 3.55 drive ratio, 19" wheels with 255 and 275 tyres, magnaride dampers, track applications, digital LCD dash, Roush rear spoiler, Recardo seats, adaptive exhaust, 400A build, heated steering wheel etc etc etc. It has over 12k worth of extras on it ... it does not follow any 'standard' packages, but has bits from all of them.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Over the page (4 pages long) it says ... SVT performance pack .. it has Brembo brakes, LSD 3.55 drive ratio, 19" wheels with 255 and 275 tyres, magnaride dampers, track applications, digital LCD dash, Roush rear spoiler, Recardo seats, adaptive exhaust, 400A build, heated steering wheel etc etc etc. It has over 12k worth of extras on it ... it does not follow any 'standard' packages, but has bits from all of them.
Sounds like a World market specific package or something similar. In the US, the Performance Pack comes with the Brembos, but it also comes with a Torsen 3.73 LSD. It's very possible the world cars are configured differently, but I know from browsing Ford's internal parts sites that the "track pack" is what determines if you have the thicker radiator or not in the US. Definitely worth double checking, but I suspect it's going to have the base in there. It's also just as possible that all world cars get the PP radiator as a standard thing. I look forward to finding out what you find.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Steady Eddy

Steady Eddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks Ryan - that is exactly why I would like to know just what my car has and hasn't got. Even the final drive ratio says that you have to have an auto box for that, but mine is a 6 speed. It has lane departure but no blind spot. It has a Shaker sound system with sub woofer and a 'CD player' which the books say did not come with the 2019 model - so this build does not follow any 'rules'. Thanks for any help given.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds the same as what we get in the U.K., Australia and Euro land.

Kind of a PP1 and Premium mix :like:

WD :like:

subject617

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT, 2020 Bullitt
Export (Euro) Spec Mustangs are a bit different to US models in terms of packages. Also partially named different.
We cant get a 3.73 Torsen (Well the Mach 1 does i think) even in the Manual. (reduces emissions a bit) Here our cars come Standard like Premium Pack, but no center gauges.
But increased cooling from it (Probably because the world has the Autobahn in one country, or obnoxious heat in others)
We also get electric folding mirrors, but no memory seats. (Apparently there was an wiring issue with some being occupied by electric folding ears)
Im not sure if its world-wide or a Euro only thing, otto particulate filters after the cats (robbing power and music)
Like WD said, its a weird mix.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Sounds the same as what we get in the U.K., Australia and Euro land.

Kind of a PP1 and Premium mix :like:

Do you know if it includes the thicker radiator? I have a spare PP1 radiator in a box, here's the proof its almost exactly an inch and a half in thickness.

20210822_060426.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
From memory and thinking of the proportions, I think it’s the thicker one - the hood should be up later so I will check :like:

Sponsored