Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Yeah that 20 bucks sure is a killer... :rolleyes:
Yeah, but I was a double chump and sprung for the $99 version with the pedestal, plus Shipping.

As for the question above about no spring vs spring. Huge difference. Don't fall for the scare tactic about the slave seals.
Sponsored

p.bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Much better 'feel' for me and less lurching on launches (when not paying attention). I wish I had done it day 1 of owning this car.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
Much better 'feel' for me and less lurching on launches (when not paying attention). I wish I had done it day 1 of owning this car.
I got under there and took the spring off in about 5 seconds in the dealer lot while the salesman was putting the plate on the back of my brand new car. The look of shock and horror on his face was well worth it as he had no clue about the spring mod or why I had two greasy springs and some plastic fittings in a baggie. I said " next stop exhaust shop to chop those damn resonators off!". He was an old guy and thought I was absolutely nuts! Went home and put the steeda spring on the same day. Resonators off the following week.

p.bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I got under there and took the spring off in about 5 seconds in the dealer lot while the salesman was putting the plate on the back of my brand new car. The look of shock and horror on his face was well worth it as he had no clue about the spring mod or why I had two greasy springs and some plastic fittings in a baggie. I said " next stop exhaust shop to chop those damn resonators off!". He was an old guy and thought I was absolutely nuts! Went home and put the steeda spring on the same day. Resonators off the following week.
Like the clutch spring I wish I had put on the Corsa Double Helix pipe immediately. :)

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Wriggly,Thanks for the info in regards to using no spring. Have about 200 miles on it now & haven't had the chance to begin ordering some of the mods guys have installed on the cars. I have a rebuilt left foot & any info like yours is golden! Thanks & really appreciate it! Rex
Sponsored