NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Get the Mach. If youre a mod type guy like 100% of mustang owners, you already have a better trans, handling done, rims (wide enough to accommodate massive tires) and the GT350 intake should you boost other than PD. Advantages in many spots

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Not sure why you need it shipped to you. Get the docs, call your insurance, get tags, goto where it is, drive it home.
This.

If you cannot stop yourself from doing this, then you're a poser, and not a real car-guy. Anyone with gasoline in their veins would already be packing their bags.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
If youre a mod type guy like 100% of mustang owners...
You can't let this forum be your perception on the car and it's owners. The vast majority of Mustangs remain unmolested.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tpme06

Tpme06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Laramie, 2022 Mach 1
Mach will hold it's value better than the GT, and it does have a better 6spd.
Now if the GT was a 10speed AT, I'd go with that!
Drove a 10AT today but just want to experience the V8 with a standard.
This.

If you cannot stop yourself from doing this, then you're a poser, and not a real car-guy. Anyone with gasoline in their veins would already be packing their bags.
That's the next decision to be made but just comes down to flights, timing and availability. I shared the cost because it is a factor in the event I can't get away. We are approaching Holidays and I have a 3 and a 5 year old that also demand my attention. Part of it is putting 500 miles on tires I'll be trying to sell.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you decide to drive it 500 miles, I suggest some paint protection. I drove mine less than 200 so far and the Cup 2s are rock magnets. You will have chips when you get home. Nothing more frustrating for me than getting home with a new vehicle and its chipped already

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You can't let this forum be your perception on the car and it's owners. The vast majority of Mustangs remain unmolested.
Um where did I say anything like that? I have had Mustangs and seen many that were not part of or on this forum. Most guys get the mod bug, its what Mustang owners do. Maybe if I said 99%

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Um where did I say anything like that? I have had Mustangs and seen many that were not part of or on this forum. Most guys get the mod bug, its what Mustang owners do. Maybe if I said 99%
I have no idea how many are mod'ed. I can say that I contemplated three cars and the Mustang won out specifically because it's so easy to mod and there's so many providers to choose from.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Chapman! I saw yours last week. Youre gonna love it. They were pretty easy to deal with there too. Enjoy

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Good looking car! Enjoy it and be safe! I bought my GT from an out of state dealership a few years back and still love driving it.