Sponsored

Project6gr wait times?

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
Glad to see some are having better luck with their wait times! I originally ordered my wheels in November 2022 (was told 2-3 weeks lol) and just received them this past Tuesday on 6/27 and had them installed Friday. I got square 19x10 TEN spokes in Satin graphite and they look amazing, even better than I expected! And maybe its the placebo effect but the car feels lighter on its feet, as it should since it's 10lbs lighter per corner. As great as the wheels are, I could never recommend Project6gr/N4SM due to the delays and lack of communication/transparency. Anyway I'm happy I finally have them, some pics...

IMG_4432.jpg
IMG_4444.jpg
IMG_4445.jpg
IMG_4447.jpg

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
They look pretty darn good! Sucks on the wait time, but hopefully you don't regret it now that they're on the car.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I recently met the owner at a track day at Willow Springs. Good group of people and a lot of fun!

I was quoted a similar time frame but my spec was for a very custom set. With that being said I understand the time needed to do a quality job and I don't mind waiting. Plus its sunny year round here.

However if your going for a fairly standard spec I would look at the used market. Out here it is a very common wheel and the size you are looking for is common too. That's if you can't wait. Good luck OP.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finally arrived! Scheduled to get them ceramic coated on Sunday and mounted next Thursday. Can’t wait!

IMG_8527.jpeg
Love the color! That will look good on black

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
They came with the Project 6GR center caps. I’m kind of partial to the Mustang caps on the OEM wheels. Anyone know of a set of aftermarket mustang caps that’ll fit?

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
I wasn't aware they're a different size. Guess i better stay searching too.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm… I might have been mistaken then. I was under the impression that the caps were a slightly different size. I’ll do some more digging into that. Thanks for the help!

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm… I might have been mistaken then. I was under the impression that the caps were a slightly different size. I’ll do some more digging into that. Thanks for the help!
I'm watching - ultimately I would like the tens and I would like to retain the standard (or Ford Performance) centre caps :like:

WD :like:

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm watching - ultimately I would like the tens and I would like to retain the standard (or Ford Performance) centre caps :like:

WD :like:
I’ll be flushing the brakes in the near future so I’ll pull one of the OEM caps when the wheels are off and see how it fits in the new wheels. I’ll keep you posted.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I have the 7 spoke wheels and the OEM caps fit fine đź‘Ť
20211015_234646.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’ll be flushing the brakes in the near future so I’ll pull one of the OEM caps when the wheels are off and see how it fits in the new wheels. I’ll keep you posted.
I bought the FP center caps for my SVE wheels and they fit perfectly. So the FP caps should fit your 6GR’s assuming they do indeed accept the OEM caps

IMG_0894.jpeg
Sponsored