Project6gr wait times?

Delz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt premium
I just received tracking information as well . I should get mine Friday. I called today because they didn't ship when they originally told me they would. He said there was another delay . Luckily I just got the tracking numbers

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
I just called and was told the same thing. Guy said I could switch my order to gloss black and get them shipped tomorrow or wait until the first week in June to have them shipped. Said that they didnā€™t get any satin bronze in the shipment.

More than a little frustrated right now. Iā€™ve called multiple times and there was never any mention that they were going to have to send them out to be refinished. And theyā€™ve never, ever contacted me. Iā€™ve had to call to get any of these updates.

I didnā€™t switch my order but Iā€™m tempted. Getting tired of waiting.
I hear ya man. I was prepared for long lead times going in though based on forum info. Only part that's thrown me is when i called and asked if they were in stock, i was told yes and they'd ship in 3 days. After order was placed and i hadn't received shipping info after a couple weeks, i discovered they're not in stock and who the eff knows when they'll arrive. And by that i mean, "they'll be here in 2-3 weeks."

Ant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150 STX Sport Crew Cab 4x4
I reached out to them yesterday and was told if I wanted the black ones they could ship tomorrow. I mentioned about how itā€™s taken some people months to get theirs. He said they just got a shipment in and the satin silver would take 2-3 weeks. I guess Iā€™ll order them and see what happens lol.

Sponsored

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya man. I was prepared for long lead times going in though based on forum info. Only part that's thrown me is when i called and asked if they were in stock, i was told yes and they'd ship in 3 days. After order was placed and i hadn't received shipping info after a couple weeks, i discovered they're not in stock and who the eff knows when they'll arrive. And by that i mean, "they'll be here in 2-3 weeks."
Yeah, I was kinda prepared for long wait times but the constant ā€œ2-3 weeksā€ is frustrating as heck. If they just said it was going to be 3 months, I would have been absolutely fine with it. Donā€™t constantly give me false hope and then take it away. Anyways, Iā€™m going to stick with the bronze and wait until theyā€™re ready. Iā€™ve waited this long, whatā€™s a few more weeks? šŸ˜‚

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
what's the hype with these 6gr rims lol. I see so many posts about them

Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
what's the hype with these 6gr rims lol. I see so many posts about them
For myself itā€™s looks and value. Iā€™ve seen them in person on a few occasions and every time I had to stop and look. They fit our cars perfectly and are very light for the price. This is the perfect fit if you ask me for a street stance on these cars
IMG_5743.jpeg

MustangMatt95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Alright, here it is after a fresh wash. Note that in the first two pics the car is sitting on a sloped surface, so a bit more of the weight is transferred to the rear making the front ride height look a bit higher than it should. Third pic is on a flat surface.

These are 20 inch 10 spokes. I'm lowered ~1 inch in all four corners with Ford Performance Track Shocks and Struts and BMR SP083 springs.

Perfect fitment for a street car. Couldn't be happier.

Mustang 1.jpg

Mustang 2.jpg

Mustang 3.jpg

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, here it is after a fresh wash. Note that in the first two pics the car is sitting on a sloped surface, so a bit more of the weight is transferred to the rear making the front ride height look a bit higher than it should. Third pic is on a flat surface.

These are 20 inch 10 spokes. I'm lowered ~1 inch in all four corners with Ford Performance Track Shocks and Struts and BMR SP083 springs.

Perfect fitment for a street car. Couldn't be happier.

Mustang 1.jpg

Mustang 2.jpg

Mustang 3.jpg
Looks awesome!
Sponsored

Last edited: