Project6gr wait times?

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hey guys, it took me FOREVER to pick wheels I want, and now that I've selected the Project6gr seven wheels, I keep seeing posts about people being told it would be about 2 weeks to receive them, and then after paying, it ends up taking 2-3+ MONTHS. I just don't have that kind of patience.... I'd rather get something else for the car, than waste the spring/summer months waiting for wheels to come in.

Does anyone know if any stores keep them in stock, or have any advice on purchase options?

Thanks for any info
Sponsored

313_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yousef
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT
I'd recommend getting in contact with them and finding out when they're back in stock, I'm sure they understand they'll have greater demand in the spring/summer and currently have a shipment on the way. I'd advise not to dish out any money until they're in stock considering some of the horror stories out there.

OP
OP
B-Mitch

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Message sent Ronster

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Hey guys, it took me FOREVER to pick wheels I want, and now that I've selected the Project6gr seven wheels, I keep seeing posts about people being told it would be about 2 weeks to receive them, and then after paying, it ends up taking 2-3+ MONTHS. I just don't have that kind of patience.... I'd rather get something else for the car, than waste the spring/summer months waiting for wheels to come in.

Does anyone know if any stores keep them in stock, or have any advice on purchase options?

Thanks for any info

Thanks for any info
Hello B-Mitch,
I read your post. What size are you looking for in the Project6Gr seven spoke?

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Thanks for any info
I was looking at the 20x10F 20x11R and I was considering gloss or satin black
ok, let me see if I have that size(s) in stock.

OP
OP
B-Mitch

B-Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I feel like I'm the only person that thinks 6gr tens are the nicer wheel, arguably the nicest for the s550.
I really like those, too. I had a hard time picking one, but I think I like the sevens a little better for my look

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I feel like I'm the only person that thinks 6gr tens are the nicer wheel, arguably the nicest for the s550.
I like the five, seven and ten. If my wife would allow me to have 5 sets of wheels (I have 2 already), I’d buy one set of each of the 6GR’s

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I like the five, seven and ten. If my wife would allow me to have 5 sets of wheels (I have 2 already), I’d buy one set of each of the 6GR’s
Lol Im sure with a little convincing we can make a third set happen! Appreciate your support !

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Good Morning. I'm Kj from Need4Speed Motorsports, I wanted to jump in here. You know it's a tough decision for most people when it comes to choosing a Project6GR wheel. They all offer a different look of course. And my suggestion is to go with what serves you best. We all know that the 5 spoke wheels tend to show more of the rotors and brake calipers. And this is a deciding factor for many. The general consensus when it comes to the 7 spoke is "It is for the enthusiast that loves the Blade look", this wheel looks amazing when traveling down the road, especially when they have a custom finish in the windows. Some of the rolling shots captured look very nice. Then there is the 10 Spoke, it has been said that it's a 5 Spoke that's been split open, providing an open face that allows you to see the brake rotors and calipers. The same applies to this wheel, add a custom finish to the inner barrel and windows and you've managed to create a one of a kind masterpiece. But, whatever you choose, the 5 Spoke, the 7 Spoke, or the 10 Spoke, our Family Members absolutely love them. Each and every one of you that has a set of Project6GR wheels has become a part of our FAMILY and has helped our brand grow. So Thank You!

If you have any questions or comments Please feel free to reach out.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hello, And Thank You for your support. I'm Kj, from Need4Speed Motorsports. It amazes me each time I read a post in a thread about the buzz that the Project6GR wheels generate. It's pretty awesome to have a strong base of real genuine enthusiasts that vouch for your product and have some very positive feedback. We appreciate all of the information provided by everyone about the performance of our wheels. We listen and deem your opinions valuable as we are always looking for ways to improve. The reactions to the Project6GR Wheels are a measuring tool to us for a "Job Well Done".

Feel free to reach out to us if you have and questions or comments.

MustangMatt95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Thought I would add my experience to this thread for what it's worth.

I placed an order for 20 inch ten spokes during the first week of January 2023. The wheels were on backorder and I was told they have a shipment coming in 10 - 12 weeks from then. We're now 11 weeks out and I hadn't heard anything, so I asked for an update on my order and was told they expect the shipment to come in another 25 - 30 days. Assuming that happens, that's about a 15 week wait in total (assuming the shipment actually comes in as I was told). I placed my order in the middle of winter (January) when things are probably slower, yet I'm still waiting. I would image the wait time for orders placed today won't be great either as we enter the busier spring/summer months, but obviously I can't say that with certainty.

I will say, Erick from N4SM has been very responsive and helpful so far throughout the entire process and gave me what I think is a fair deal on the wheels. But I am a bit disappointed with the wait time, which I know isn't entirely in their control. If the shipment doesn't come in another 4 weeks, I'll just be about out of patience at that point. We'll see what happens.
Sponsored