Sponsored

Project Midnight

MrFarms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
11.86 ET @ 115.36 MPH is amazing! Well done!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Just got a update pic from pristine auto, her annual touch up of ceramic pro is done! Cant wait to go and get her!!
593.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
wow!...what size are the wheels and tires?...stock?...spacers?
The tires are cont dw06 stock sizes on stock wheels with no spacers. I am lowered on bmr sp080 springs. I'm not running a lot of neg camber so that makes the top of the tires set out towards the fenders.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The tires are cont dw06 stock sizes on stock wheels with no spacers. I am lowered on bmr sp080 springs. I'm not running a lot of neg camber so that makes the top of the tires set out towards the fenders.
It looks like you have a square fit. Can you give me the size numbers of the wheels and tires?

Great look great stance. I wish Ford made those wheels in a 19x10 square fit.

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like you have a square fit. Can you give me the size numbers of the wheels and tires?

Great look great stance. I wish Ford made those wheels in a 19x10 square fit.
255/40/19 on 19x9 and 275/40/19 on 19x9.5

Sponsored

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Hi Braski thanks for sharing your build. I like the Foundry wheels too, but here in Australia we only get black mesh wheels and Brembos. From what I've seen the Foundrys are an oem fitment over there, would that be correct? Do you know how the offsets compare between the two types, and did you need spacers to clear the Brembos? Appreciate any advice you can send my way as I could try to source some used.

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Braski thanks for sharing your build. I like the Foundry wheels too, but here in Australia we only get black mesh wheels and Brembos. From what I've seen the Foundrys are an oem fitment over there, would that be correct? Do you know how the offsets compare between the two types, and did you need spacers to clear the Brembos? Appreciate any advice you can send my way as I could try to source some used.
I bought my foundry wheels used. I'd have to do a search for offsets both pp n foundry wheels but I can tell you they fit perfectly even on a PP car with brembos without spacers!

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how about a level full side shot close up?
For the most part bmr springs have a rake to them. How ever mustangs are made by Ford and the amount of rake will vary from car 2 car or even passenger side to driver side. Ford actually has a tolerance for this. I believe my car especially being a 2015 has more sag in the rear end especially on the driver side than most 6g cars. My car sits pretty even compared to most bmr set ups. I'd actually prefer a bit more rake. I will try to take some photos for you but it really all depends on the car. There is a hole thread on bmr stance in the suspension thread. Personally anything other than bmr will give you the saggy rear end stance.
Sponsored

Last edited: