Sponsored

Project "Anna"

matrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Triple Yellow Premium
Wow thank you so much for understanding cuz I really didn't mean to. Thanks and again sorry.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Matrix, no worries. Your car looks good!

matrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow thanks terminated that means alot coming from you cuz ur car looks awesome. Again sorry about that really but I know made my own thread titled "project bumblebee" thanks to Sinister15gt. But really thanks n great job on yours I actually got ideas from ur as well so really thanks. I love that wrap ur using it's pretty glossy. Does it hold up well in bad weather as well as lots of car washes?

matrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also is it easy to do it urself or should I pay my people to do it for me? I have plans of high glossing some other parts of my car. Hey is it possible to take my car pics out of here? Cuz I don't want everyone to see my car when wanting to see urs cuz I feel really bad now so if u can just take the pics out Aight.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Matrix, thank you- I appreciate that. I've honestly never had the car in the cold or through a car wash (she's spoiled), but the vinyl is very nice quality so I doubt that would be an issue. If you have experience with vinyl then it's not too bad to do yourself. I did my front grille with the white vinyl and that was enough for me. Small pieces I'm all right with, but I'd leave anything else to people with more experience.

I believe only a mod and yourself can remove the pics. If you click "edit" in the bottom right corner of the post there should be a delete post option.

Sponsored

Trae4$ho

Black Mamba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
Very Nice Mods!!!

Thanks for the inspiration…...

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the inspiration…...
No problem! Haha, glad that my car could help give some people ideas. Hope to see yours posted sometime :headbang:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
While I am "patiently" awaiting Spring (and my Corsa exhaust/JLT intake) I decided to get one more thing out of the way: painting the coil covers and intake plastic. Got the white base coat and clear coat laid down today. Sunday - next day off - I will finish with the black on the "shoulders" of the intake cover and in the details of the coil covers. I will also wet sand everything and clear coat it a couple more times so it looks like glass. The reason I clear coat in between coats (like the white and then black) is because the clear acts as an intermediate coat. Which, if any of you have done custom paint or airbrushing, you'll understand the convenience of having that barrier.

Crappy cell pics don't really show the gloss of it with the clear coat and kind of makes it look like a rattle-canned job, but I will get better pictures when it's all done. I also have to clean up a little around the 5.0 badge in the middle, but that'll be for last when I also make the dot white, too.
IMAG0829.jpg
IMAG0830_2.jpg

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Looks great man! Love the DIY projects!

Super stoked everytime I see this thread at the top!

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Looks great man! Love the DIY projects!

Super stoked everytime I see this thread at the top!
Thanks bro! Just trying to keep up with yours! I do everything myself; it's all about the love of the build. Except for vinyl... tried it once and it's not for me :lol:
Here's a quick photochop of what I'm going for:
IMAG0830_3.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Just a quick update:
Coil covers are done and I'm surprisingly happy with how they turned out (I'm typically never this satisfied with my own work). The manifold cover is 90% done. I'm going to sand it one more time (remove orange peel and some of the dirt :frusty:), add a white stripe to the black "shoulders" (there's an indent there where a line basically should go) and re-clear it for smooth, glassy finish.
0315152130c.jpg
0315152135a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Finally finished the engine pieces. Just want to touch up my tape line underneath the 5.0 plate, but I'll save that for when there's some sunlight.
Now just waiting for the JLT and the Corsa.
DSC_0262.jpg
DSC_0261 2.jpg

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Looks good!

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Great looking car, Terminated. Although I don't personally care for the black vinyl on the hood/scoops, otherwise, the car is perfect! Stormtrooper FTW!

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Great looking car, Terminated. Although I don't personally care for the black vinyl on the hood/scoops, otherwise, the car is perfect! Stormtrooper FTW!
Thank you! I know not everyone is going to like the hood (hell, I wasn't sure if I was going to) but that's why I did vinyl: I can always undo it.

Update: Corsa is here!!!! Cannot wait to get this thing on!
Corsa 2.jpg
Corsa 3.jpg
Corsa.jpg
Sponsored