Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Wow that's pretty impressive, having the vinyl and bra side by side so seamlessly.
Thanks. I'll get a picture of it and post it up so you can see how it looks.

Nice car! I didn't think I'd like the white vinyl over the chrome but it actually turned out nice. It blends with the car a lot nicer than the chrome. What are you going to do with the chrome around the taillights, if anything?
Thank you! I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to like the white either; I was afraid of cheapening the look of the car. I just did not want any chrome on the car (simpler and cleaner theme) and figured I would try it out- if it looked bad, just peel off the vinyl :D
I plan on doing the same to the chrome trim around the tails. Hopefully the contrast looks good and makes the car pop a little more while keeping it clean and classy.
Sponsored

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Thanks. I'll get a picture of it and post it up so you can see how it looks.

Thank you! I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to like the white either; I was afraid of cheapening the look of the car. I just did not want any chrome on the car (simpler and cleaner theme) and figured I would try it out- if it looked bad, just peel off the vinyl :D
I plan on doing the same to the chrome trim around the tails. Hopefully the contrast looks good and makes the car pop a little more while keeping it clean and classy.
I'm sure it'll turn out great. :thumbsup:

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
Also wanted to give a quick update.
As mentioned the wheels are going to be widened (rear 19x9.5 on the fronts, and the fronts widened to 19x11 for the back). This should handle the Whipple better on the track. I'm still holding out for the Corsa system, but now I'm starting to think I may want to just make a custom exhaust with electric cut-outs for a side exhaust. Time will tell. Badges are going to go on tonight and hopefully the Redline struts, too. Badges are painted UA black with Oxford white decimals and the cleared 2x.
Did you get your Corsa on order? :cheers:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure it'll turn out great. :thumbsup:
:cheers:
Did you get your Corsa on order? :cheers:
I did! :D Went through Beefcake Racing and got a great deal. I'm pumped to get the catback on the car. Have the GT500 axle back on a '14 GT/CS and have been sold on Corsa since. Any hints on when they'll start shipping?
Terminated, I'm in East Providence. I'd be up for a ride when I get my car.

Rich
Rich, let me know when you get it. We will definitely meet up for a ride!
-Marcus

Sponsored

chace.leahy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Did you use the stock 5.0 badges? And if so, were there holes in the fender? Looking to paint mine too and don't want to put them back on crooked so the holes would help. And did you have the heat extractors painted or wrapped?

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Did you use the stock 5.0 badges? And if so, were there holes in the fender? Looking to paint mine too and don't want to put them back on crooked so the holes would help. And did you have the heat extractors painted or wrapped?
Chace, I bought another set of OEM badges and painted them. There are two small guide holes in the fender, so lining the emblem up again is a breeze. Eliminating the fender badging though, that's another story.

My heat extractors are wrapped. I want to be able to reverse anything I do to the car. The new Roush extractors look pretty enticing, too.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Haven't had much time to mess with the car a whole lot with all of this snow. Still need to vinyl the rear tail surrounds- maybe this weekend. I did just get my forged lug nuts in though! They're ridiculously light, and I think they'll look good on the car.
IMG_20150212_194444.jpg
IMAG0747.jpg

15stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT CO
Car looks awesome! What type of vinyl did you use for the wraps/stripe? How is it holding up? I want to do something similar with mine, I'm just hesitant because I've heard gloss black vinyl degrades quickly.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Car looks awesome! What type of vinyl did you use for the wraps/stripe? How is it holding up? I want to do something similar with mine, I'm just hesitant because I've heard gloss black vinyl degrades quickly.
Thank you! The vinyl is all 3M and is holding up just fine. Although, to be fair, my car only has 430 miles on it and spends most of its life in a heated garage so there is never any weathering for me to consider.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
While I'm waiting for the Corsa exhaust to show up, I decided to order a color-matched JLT and Lund tune so I can do everything at once. The X4 and tune are in, just need the JLT and Corsa now. Seriously looking forward to getting the Lund tune on. I have been doing my ordering through Beefcake on here, and he has really taken care of me on service and pricing, so if you need something, I definitely recommend Beef!

I also went ahead and vinyl'd the horse on the center caps. I am slowly getting rid of the chrome on the car. Anyway- picture time!
IMAG0763.jpg
0227152017.jpg
0227152019.jpg

Last edited:

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Trick addition with the pony center caps! Keep it up man! Can't wait to hear your impressions of the Lund/JLT combo.

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Why are you posting this on someone else's project thread instead of creating your own?

matrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Triple Yellow Premium
I'm sorry I'm new to posting things and would never want to take someone else's thunder plus project Anna looks awesome I just thought anyone could post whatever I'm not great at these things very sorry. Where can I go to post or make my own? Again very sorry.:frusty:

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
No need to apologize. Just click on the "Members Mustang Journals/Projects" forum and create a new thread of your own for your car. It looks good and deserves its own thread, plus more people can see it.
Sponsored