Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Wanted to take the car out to get some good shots today, but it was just too cold. Managed to snap a couple with my phone. Going to try again tomorrow- should be much warmer.

i-RShSrmw-X3.jpg
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Wanted to take the car out to get some good shots today, but it was just too cold. Managed to snap a couple with my phone. Going to try again tomorrow- should be much warmer.

i-RShSrmw-X3.jpg
Looks amazing with the cloudy weather.
Thanks for sharing the photo.
:cheers:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

i-RShSrmw-X3.jpg
:love::hail:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to add in some close up shots of the new spoiler. I absolutely love the look on the car, and can't wait to finish getting the rest of it done. It pairs beautifully with the canards and is at a pretty aggressive angle. It should certainly provide some much needed downforce.
Still have to pull it one more time to paint the bolts white (as well as the support rods) and then re-install with the rods. May just pre-install those so I can just throw it all back together once it's done. Not worried though, it's only January :thumbsup:

i-DTtGKCF-X3.jpg

i-Spbkt2D-X3.jpg

i-GF4VgRQ-X3.jpg

i-wqnc2HK-X3.jpg

i-FFwS6qk-X3.jpg

i-t5MVJGq-X3.jpg

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You were right Marcus that spoiler fits your car like a charm. I like it without the support rods but I'm sure it will tie in better with them. Can't wait for out next meet up :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
You were right Marcus that spoiler fits your car like a charm. I like it without the support rods but I'm sure it will tie in better with them. Can't wait for out next meet up :thumbsup:
It really does! Ties into the theme perfectly. I agree that it looks good without the rods, but I'm thinking it's going to need them. Pushing on it, the trunk does flex
One beautiful ass car man!
Thanks! She's getting there :cheers:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Got around to installing the support rods today. I'm sure the look won't be to everyone's liking- but I think it ties in well with the front end of the car and, more importantly, it took a ton of flex out of the spoiler/trunk.
Now that all of the drilling and fabbing is done I can pull everything apart one more time and paint the assembly bolts and support rod bodies in white. Then I'll seal in the gaps between the spoiler and trunk when I put it all back together.

A couple crappy cell phone shots:

i-W2W8bts-X3.jpg

i-Bs9gXmN-X3.jpg

i-WqXFLKL-X3.jpg

i-cfQ2drr-X3.jpg

i-27cTWdj-X3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Nothing too exciting to post up, but I did get my dash cam in. Grdian Defender+ unit (GPS adapter is on backorder).

Installation was very easy. Mount to windshield (either suction cup or 3M pad- I chose suction), run power wire to 12v and download the app. Not that you can really even see the power wire, but I'm going to try to get it to hug the mirror wire cover so it looks a bit cleaner. Once the GPS adapter gets in I can wire that in, too. Now I just need to get out and try out the video quality on it.

i-Nf4QhLp-X3.jpg

i-5cjQChS-X3.jpg

i-DgZ3mmF-X3.jpg

Sponsored

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Awesome car man. Love what you did.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Just a couple of pics with the spoiler rods in place. Still need to pull them and paint them white- but waiting for it to be slightly warmer than 20 degrees outside, haha

i-WMsgWcT-X3.jpg

i-74LjTXL-X3.jpg

i-FLVrZDZ-X3.jpg

btp916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP Premium
Thank you! :cheers:

[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] are those Anderson composite fenders? I'm thinking about picking some up. How was the process start to finish? Does the material match the rest of the car? I'll probably have them professionally installed. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] are those Anderson composite fenders? I'm thinking about picking some up. How was the process start to finish? Does the material match the rest of the car? I'll probably have them professionally installed. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
They are. Start to finish was fairly easy for install. I did not have the time to paint them myself, so a buddy did it for me. I did the rest of the install, though. It was a pretty self explanatory- pulled the rocker back and removed the bolts, along with the others on the top of the fenders and inside the wheel-well by the door. Quality and fitment was good and everything matches with the car beautifully. A shop should be able to install them for you pretty easily.

Hope that helps!
Sponsored