Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Spoiler is ordered. Made a last minute change in decision- think it's going to be a perfect balance between matching the theme and functionality.

Until that gets here, I have a different project to keep myself busy. Bit of preparation for things to come. Or, I may just be putting the cart in front of the horse :lol:

Started with an extra dash speaker grille from [MENTION=9199]LevittownFordParts[/MENTION]. Made a quick template and got to drilling some holes.

i-H6kxGFH-X3.jpg

i-pzqnFP2-X3.jpg

i-QKTHJ4P-X3.jpg

Just a quick test mount as I still have to run the rest of the gauge wires and everything, but it all lines up well. Speed of Sound pod with AutoMeter Hoonigan gauges.

i-V6H3SKx-X3.jpg

i-jWkgKWg-X3.jpg

To simplify things and make it easier to remove gauges, if necessary, I'm going to use these bad boys to tie all positive and negative wires together for the lighting. 3 +/- goes in, 1 wire comes out and to ground/12v

i-7BbLkZX-XL.png

i-rWM47Cn-X3.jpg

Big shout out to [MENTION=12245]DiEzel[/MENTION] for this and motivating me to change my spoiler decision
Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Awesome brotha. :thumbsup: Oh and dont forget the V neck for Sunday :eyebulge::lol::thumbsup: [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION]

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Gauges were installed Friday. Found that that gauge bulbs are not very bright and not a pure white like the rest of the interior, so I'm going to work on swapping them out when I hook them up the rest of the way (sensors are not in yet). For now, they're just cool looking dash ornaments :lol:

Connectors are installed. 3 wires go in, one wire comes out and goes to power/ground. This way if I need to remove one gauge for some reason, I don't need to disturb everything.

i-njSdpt9-X3.jpg

And installed:

i-scw2tHd-X3.jpg

Also had a great meet up with some of the 6G guys on Sunday. Finally got to meet [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11627]gsxr1300[/MENTION]. Plus, our buddy [MENTION=12771]angermgmt14[/MENTION] was there, too.

i-m23dQpD-X3.jpg

i-J4bvc85-X3.jpg

i-sHhqRK2-X3.jpg

i-dJshtQP-X3.jpg

i-HhPxCQP-X3.jpg

i-fnpgzpg-X3.jpg

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
So glad I was able to see Anna and meet up with the local members Jason, Jaime and Dave right before the snow hit. Hopefully next year this can happen more often.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
It's was great to meet you Marcus. I must say it felt a little like meeting a celebrity when you rolled into my driveway with Anna lol

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Love the build thread. Started following you on IG too. I'm very motivated to do the IKON diffuser now.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Connectors are installed. 3 wires go in, one wire comes out and goes to power/ground. This way if I need to remove one gauge for some reason, I don't need to disturb everything.

i-njSdpt9-X3.jpg
Those are pretty neat little pieces. Who makes them?

The gauge setup came out looking very nice! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
So glad I was able to see Anna and meet up with the local members Jason, Jaime and Dave right before the snow hit. Hopefully next year this can happen more often.
She's come a long way since last time. Hopefully by Spring she'll be even further along. I'm sure this will become a thing next season. :thumbsup:
It's was great to meet you Marcus. I must say it felt a little like meeting a celebrity when you rolled into my driveway with Anna lol
Great meeting you as well! Can't wait to see the car come together- it already looks killer.
Love the build thread. Started following you on IG too. I'm very motivated to do the IKON diffuser now.
Thanks! I'm very happy with the Ikon diffuser. I believe they come with bolt in tips now to make life easier... Although, I still love my Corsas.
Those are pretty neat little pieces. Who makes them?

The gauge setup came out looking very nice! :thumbsup:
Thank you :cheers: I love the way the look. If I can get some LED bulbs for them, I think they'll match the interior well.

The connectors are by a company called Wago, by the way. They've got quite a few different styles

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It was great hanging out with you guys!
Next time i hope its warmer!
Marcus the pictures came out awesome! Thanks again

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Hey Marcus, I have been keeping up with Anna's build and I must say that it is just brilliant. The car looks incredible. Seriously amazing job. I am doing the Ikon valance with Corsa tips because of your post. Your car is truly inspiring. Amazing work.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Hey Marcus, I have been keeping up with Anna's build and I must say that it is just brilliant. The car looks incredible. Seriously amazing job. I am doing the Ikon valance with Corsa tips because of your post. Your car is truly inspiring. Amazing work.
Thank you! Always awesome to know my car has helped inspire others with their builds. You'll love the look- tips are bigger than Ford's kit and just looks so good. :cheers:

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Almost forgot!
This showed up yesterday...

i-jmrpN2p-X3.jpg

Race spoiler from 101 Blur with attachments rods. Going to look great and give the downforce I need. It'll be tomorrow's project.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Spoiler is mounted. Still need to do the bolts in white as well as the support rods and then get those mounted. Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow. Initial impressions- love it. Fits the look of the car exactly as I hoped. Can't wait to put it to use

i-BP8T4XF-X3.jpg

i-QhKLgL7-X3.jpg

i-nTM9p3P-X3.jpg
Sponsored