Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Take off eh ! :D
We have the best looking women and the best beer . Molson :cheers:

Oh and BTW we drive our cars 6 months over here, not sure about ohtobbad though ! :shrug:
Sponsored

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor

Oh and BTW we drive our cars 6 months over here, not sure about ohtobbad though ! :shrug:
+1

tuckerware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Lightning Blue on the way
6 months would probably be generous on an R...

Anyone tested how much grip a Sport Cup 2 has on a 35 degree morning? That's 2 degrees celsius for you fancy Canadians. :lol:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Canada the land of no ADM, but 40k on R's. Lol
Certainly agree with the MSRP deals on the regular GT350's in Canada but some GT350R's up in the Great White North can also be found at MSRP with some ADM's at $10K which I feel is reasonable based on present demand for the R model.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Those damn Canucks are getting a pretty decent % of cars considering they have about 11% of the US population. Statistically speaking, about 50% more cars per capita than us southerners.

Also 6.5% of them are Rs in US, but 10% in Canada.

In summary, all of the maple syrup in the world doesn't make up for this.
I suggest that the percentage of R models will increase close to 10% for the U.S. as well and suggest that the Canadian R model allocations are pretty much done for the 2016MY whereas there will be more R models still to come for the U.S. market.

If my math is right there are only 305 2016MY R models built to date and suggest that number will go up by at least another 100 cars before the end of the 2016MY but could be wrong.

:cheers:

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
6 months would probably be generous on an R...

Anyone tested how much grip a Sport Cup 2 has on a 35 degree morning? That's 2 degrees celsius for you fancy Canadians. :lol:
You know how the US is vastly different from place to place, and where in one area it can snow October pretty regularly, but in another the weather remains mild all year?

Yeah, Canada's like that too. I could drive a GT350/R (if I had one) all year round (minus 2-3 weeks) where I live, no problems.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
No ADM on mine.
I gave her a good run at around 45F
And she had no issues with grip.
I also have no doubt it will be even better
in 70f like yesterday.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

You're smoking reefer man!!! Come down to Charleston, enjoy our brews and look at a true Southern Belle... Our girls make your girl in your pic look like she needs hip injections.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Won't attempt to calculate percentages (public math is dangerous), but the numbers for base/tech relative to Track Pack/R going outside of North America (US, Canada, Mexico) is also interesting.

Export = 28 base + tech : 114 R + track

Lack of tech exports may be due to the inability to use Synch 3 (Nav and SIRIUS) outside of NA. Abundance of track is probably due, at least in part, to the higher road speeds (Europe) and hot climate (ME). What ever the reason, interesting when compared to N. American numbers.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Having lived in Quebec for a short time and just spent the last 3 days in Montreal I forgot about how beautiful the French Canadian women are in "La Belle Province".

I don't drink beer so can't comment on Molson beer but certainly enjoy Crown Royal which I believe the Bronfman family (Seagrams) in Montreal still owns.

As far as driving your cars 6 months a year there are many years you can drive them for 8 months during any given year if you have short winter in Quebec and or course everyone can drive these cars all year around on the West Coast.

Besides forgetting how good looking your women in Quebec are I also had forgotten how bad your roads are in Quebec and would be terrified to spend any amount of time driving an R model in your province.

The roads are brutal with lots of pot holes and can just imagine what kind of punishment those carbon fiber wheels would take on your roads. Anyone owning an R model in Montreal/Quebec better be very aware at all times as to where they are going.

:cheers:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
What is the R MSRP in the great white north? Same as in the States? US $ to Canadian $. If not the same, maybe that's your ADM ;)
Sponsored