Sponsored

Production numbers

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
What is the R MSRP in the great white north? Same as in the States? US $ to Canadian $. If not the same, maybe that's your ADM ;)
Actually an R model in Canada at MSRP when converted to U.S. funds was cheaper than in the U.S. just recently.

I just took delivery of an R model this past week and the MSRP price was $82,824 Canadian and that price included a vehicle cover, OTT racing stripes, destination and delivery.

Just recently the Canadian dollar has increased in value but a couple of months ago it was ~$.70 USF so using that scenario R model MSRP's in Canada were well less than $60,000 U.S. funds.

Lastly, there is no gas gussler tax on these cars in Canada.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Let's just all agree that women AND beer ALL around the world can be amazing, k? I know French -Canadian women... gorgeous. I also know Texan girls... gorgeous. I'm typing while vacationing across Spain and the girls here?.... stupid gorgeous. And I'm on this trip with my wife, a proper west coast, Canadian born and fed, but Chinese ethnicity gal, also gorgeous.

Back to the sales numbers, bitches.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Beer, bacon, hot women, and the best sounding FPC exhaust notes.... I think we're all good. :D

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Hey good food, hot women, cool cars, all over the world.
Life indeed is good:)
I do wish I had Florida roads and weather.
Maybe when I retire. :)

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Hey good food, hot women, cool cars, all over the world.
Life indeed is good:)
I do wish I had Florida roads and weather.
Maybe when I retire. :)
Floridian asphalt may be good, but unless I'm mistaken, they are sorely lacking for twisty roads. And zero elevation changes. Go west, young man. :)

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Yeah everything is flat here... and no twists nor elevations nor curves. Except the hot Latinas... but enuff said. :D

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Having lived in Quebec for a short time and just spent the last 3 days in Montreal I forgot about how beautiful the French Canadian women are in "La Belle Province".

I don't drink beer so can't comment on Molson beer but certainly enjoy Crown Royal which I believe the Bronfman family (Seagrams) in Montreal still owns.

As far as driving your cars 6 months a year there are many years you can drive them for 8 months during any given year if you have short winter in Quebec and or course everyone can drive these cars all year around on the West Coast.

Besides forgetting how good looking your women in Quebec are I also had forgotten how bad your roads are in Quebec and would be terrified to spend any amount of time driving an R model in your province.

The roads are brutal with lots of pot holes and can just imagine what kind of punishment those carbon fiber wheels would take on your roads. Anyone owning an R model in Montreal/Quebec better be very aware at all times as to where they are going.

:cheers:
Couldn't agree more on the crappy roads, especially in the city itself, but once you leave the zoo it gets better in the suburbs.

Believe me it's just not here, was in Boston 2 weeks ago and let me tell ya', city roads are bad there too.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
So are we talking about God's production numbers for hot women or Ford's production numbers for the 350, or better yet, both?...

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
Take off eh ! :D
We have the best looking women and the best beer . Molson :cheers:

Oh and BTW we drive our cars 6 months over here, not sure about ohtobbad though ! :shrug:
Your write there 10 Plus for the best looking women and the best beer and maybe not the best NHL team anymore but must say all the other team drink beer out of cans cause all the cups are still in Montreal maybe next year.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Actually an R model in Canada at MSRP when converted to U.S. funds was cheaper than in the U.S. just recently.

I just took delivery of an R model this past week and the MSRP price was $82,824 Canadian and that price included a vehicle cover, OTT racing stripes, destination and delivery.

Just recently the Canadian dollar has increased in value but a couple of months ago it was ~$.70 USF so using that scenario R model MSRP's in Canada were well less than $60,000 U.S. funds.

Lastly, there is no gas gussler tax on these cars in Canada.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
So it SOUNDS like your paying more than me but your actually not. Im paying 75k US$.
We americans liked to buy up your used cars cheap. Maybe we need to wait it out for a used R ;)
Sponsored