PP Convertible Lowering Springs

twbthird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium PP convertible, Ruby Red
I have a 2017 PP Convertible GT. Has anyone put lowering springs on a car like this? If so, what springs did you install, are you satisfied with the results, and were you able to get factory camber setting on the front end after the install?
Sponsored

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
I have an '18 GT convertible and did the Steeda progressive lowering springs for about a 1-inch drop. I also did the Steeda struts/shocks that complement those springs. I'm very happy with handing and ride. No issues with camber/alignment. Tip - buy their new bump stops sized for lowering springs instead of cutting down the stock ones. With the vert, you will probably need spacers on the back to keep the stance correct, due to the extra weight the convertible carries in the back.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Our convertible-specific springs, specifically the Progressives above are great for the Mustang Convertible - even with the PP.

Let me know if I can help assist if you have any questions or need additional support - you can reach me at tim @ steeda

Diesel Diver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
Our convertible-specific springs, specifically the Progressives above are great for the Mustang Convertible - even with the PP.

Let me know if I can help assist if you have any questions or need additional support - you can reach me at tim @ steeda
Never saw any convertible specific ones.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies, some of them are more "specific" to Convertibles - I have a 2019 with the Progressives & the spacer - they are perfect.

This is a customer's car below with the Progressives:

1673458025010.png

1673458192415.png
Sponsored