Power Pack 1, 2 and 3

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1/Power Pack 2
These add ons seem to be an incredible value, and they don't void your warranty as they are Ford Performance products. I am thinking PP3, get GT-350 intake manifold, 7mm larger throttle body compared to 80mm stock, cold air intake and an electronic tune, at 7,500 RPM, a 60 HP boost, + torque improvements along the way, about $1,500 + labor to install, probably another $1,000.
Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
These add ons seem to be an incredible value, and they don't void your warranty as they are Ford Performance products. I am thinking PP3, get GT-350 intake manifold, 7mm larger throttle body compared to 80mm stock, cold air intake and an electronic tune, at 7,500 RPM, a 60 HP boost, + torque improvements along the way, about $1,500 + labor to install, probably another $1,000.
What year is your vehicle? I just grabbed the most recent test video:

You can also read here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ford-power-pack-3.103346/

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Soooooo....you're gonna' install a PP3's GT350 intake on your.......2020 GT350????

Is that how the kids are doing it now?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
That does void your warrantee its just picked up by for performance and starts from the time you buy the car so if you were to wait a year on the pp3 your warrantee would only be fore 2 years from ford performance on the drive train. The regular warrantee will cover everything else.

OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
That does void your warrantee its just picked up by for performance and starts from the time you buy the car so if you were to wait a year on the pp3 your warrantee would only be fore 2 years from ford performance on the drive train. The regular warrantee will cover everything else.
Helpful..thanks...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored
OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
But!!! for about $7,500 + labor, there is the GT Supercharger M-6066-M8...
This new Mustang GT Supercharger has been developed by Ford Performance in partnership with Roush Performance, utilizing engineering expertise from both companies. Ford Performance and Roush are known for high-quality work, a vast support network, and having the utmost knowledge of the Ford powertrains with a working relationship that goes back 50 years.
The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).

The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 750 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for the new 5.0L V8 that features dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection technology for increased power and efficiency.

Fits 2018-2020 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission
  • Produces 750 HP and 670 lb-ft of torque with 91 octane fuel
The downside, adding this much HP and TQ, how long will the drivetrain last? I think I'll just dummy up and be happy with what I have. Any future mods, confine them to suspension such as the Mustang Track Handling Pack M-FR3A-MBA and M-FR3-FASTENA fastener kit.