Sponsored

Paint code for R Carbon Fiber wheels

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Does anybody know the paint code for these wheels? I got a small rock chip thanks to the Cup 2s and want to touch it up. Was going to contact Spyder Composites to see if I can get it from them, but thought I check here first.

Thanks
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Double check me but I thought I read somewhere that it was the same black used on the roof.

OP
OP
Rev Happy

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Double check me but I thought I read somewhere that it was the same black used on the roof.
Cool thanks man. I just looked into this more and it seems like its Shadow Black, which is the color of the "painted" roofs, mirrors, and both R and non R rear wings. Makes sense because that's also the paint code for the black paint on my car.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The black as seen on the wing and the roof is absolute black. Absolute black has a slight blue flake content. The wheels do not. I dont know what the exact paint code is, but it is black without the. Blue flake.

Sponsored

SilverCobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350R 2019 Shelby GT 350R Honda Civic Type R Audi SQ7
Does anybody know the paint code for these wheels? I got a small rock chip thanks to the Cup 2s and want to touch it up. Was going to contact Spyder Composites to see if I can get it from them, but thought I check here first.

Thanks
I reached out to Carbon Revolution in Vegas on the color for the R wheels . They informed me the color is FORD 6373 ,UAWAWHA Ebony Back.also stated they cannot guarantee that it would be a perfect match but should be very close hope this helps . It was a perfect match for mine .

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
The black as seen on the wing and the roof is absolute black. Absolute black has a slight blue flake content. The wheels do not. I dont know what the exact paint code is, but it is black without the. Blue flake.
I have a Shadow Black 18 R. Shadow Black paint code has the blue metallic flake. It's true the wing also has blue metallic flake in it as well. The whole car minus the CF wheels has the blue flake. My CF wheels are a different black. The easiest way to see the blue metallic flake (for me) is the car must be in the bright sun or you can get up close with a flashlight on it. The blue specs sparkle. Maybe the "absolute black" is the CF wheel color.

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I have a Shadow Black 18 R. Shadow Black paint code has the blue metallic flake. It's true the wing also has blue metallic flake in it as well. The whole car minus the CF wheels has the blue flake. My CF wheels are a different black. The easiest way to see the blue metallic flake (for me) is the car must be in the bright sun or you can get up close with a flashlight on it. The blue specs sparkle. Maybe the "absolute black" is the CF wheel color.
I have come to find shadow black and absolute black are the same thing. Just like lucid red, rapid red, and red hot metalic.

I had some paint mixed and the paint code was the same for absolute black and shadow black.

The CF wheels don't have any blue flake.

I hope this helps

20201224_122832.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rev Happy

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
I reached out to Carbon Revolution in Vegas on the color for the R wheels . They informed me the color is FORD 6373 ,UAWAWHA Ebony Back.also stated they cannot guarantee that it would be a perfect match but should be very close hope this helps . It was a perfect match for mine .
Perfect thanks a lot!
Sponsored