Sponsored

Ouch.. anone here?

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
Damn shame a heritage. Looks too slow to even be possible!!

Im at a loss for words. Guess it can be fixed

Edit: was a facebook vid.. link didnt work. Car somehow t boned a stopped car making a left from stop.
Sponsored

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Edit: was a facebook vid.. link didnt work. Car somehow t boned a stopped car making a left from stop.
You mean the idiot that stomped on the throttle, mid-turn?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You mean the idiot that stomped on the throttle, mid-turn?

Was that a cars and coffee he was leaving?

It's obvious he does not know how to drive.

OP
OP

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
yeah that was it thx.
I watched with no sound and was like how the f did he do that

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Classic mistake made by first time Mustang owners. You feed it the beans around the corner, she's gonna fart at you.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Classic mistake made by first time Mustang owners. You feed it the beans around the corner, she's gonna fart at you.
I was going say something similar. We've all experienced what happens with a powerful V8 and rear wheel drive, just unfortunate this guy caused some damage to his car.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
It's unfortunate he caused damage to someone else's car.
Do you know more than the video shows? Do tell, I'm not a social media guy. You've peaked my interest. Also an expensive mistake and reinforcement that I not letting many drive mine is the right decision. The only people who have driven my car is my dad and my neighbor who is also a mechanic and helps me maintain / add mods.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Do you know more than the video shows? Do tell, I'm not a social media guy. You've peaked my interest. Also an expensive mistake and reinforcement that I not letting many drive mine is the right decision. The only people who have driven my car is my dad and my neighbor who is also a mechanic and helps me maintain / add mods.
he's talking about the car he hit. his stupidity caused damage to some innocent 'bystanders' car. who cares what he did to his own car with his own stupidity, it is the damage he caused to others not at fault.

Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
he's talking about the car he hit. his stupidity caused damage to some innocent 'bystanders' car. who cares what he did to his own car with his own stupidity, it is the damage he caused to others not at fault.
Of course, what a dumbass reply by me. :cwl:
In my defense he looked young so I just assumed there was more to the story and it wasn't his GT500.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I was going say something similar. We've all experienced what happens with a powerful V8 and rear wheel drive, just unfortunate this guy caused some damage to his car.
No that is not true, kindly speak for yourself, some folks have no clue. I guess you missed the course "common sense 101"

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
No that is not true, kindly speak for yourself, some folks have no clue. I guess you missed the course "common sense 101"
So you never had the rear end come loose on you ever? Somehow I have a hard time believing that, you must be either the best or most conservative driver to ever live then. Now granted it may not have resulted in an accident. Nor do I understand the insult about common sense?

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Having the rear slide due to bad weather, an overly slick road surface, etc, is one thing. Mashing the throttle, mid-turn on the street, is another. This is the reason why we have a disclaimer on everything we buy. Because people are dumb and will continue to do dumb things, ad infinitum.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
this is why after a ton of research I decided to buy 0 suspension/handling mods - I'll never feel safe or want to take a turn hard on the street, and I don't plan to ever race/track my car

might do lowering springs just for the look though
Sponsored