Sponsored

on3performance twin turbo kit

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I may have one for sale for much less(minus injectors and we could swap ECU for you to keep the tune/tuner)if I decide to go back to supercharging .

I really miss having a PD blower car on a manual (my 12 still has a snake bite TVS but has been autoswap )
Really thinking about a KB blower.
Sponsored

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
The base kit is $4500.
The BB upgrade is $650(55 or 61) and injector are $860.
I don't think he sells BAP.
With a custom Sai tune and X4($750) tuner it comes to $6759.
You can go to his website (I don't think links are allowed here-and I agree since he is not a paying sponsor)
I apologize if what I posted is against rules.
Thanks!

Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT pp
any more updates on this kit. i had a 0n3 kit on my fox body and had to make a few adjustments but nothing major. really thinking about going this route.

Tetsubo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP TT
Hopefully the kits will ship next week so I can chime in on this thread more.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
It looks like on3 has started shipping the kit so hopefully there will be others chiming in with results.
Swapping to colder brisk plugs seems to have solved the issues.

I arrived too late at the dyno for video but took some pics while car was still strapped down.

Car makes plenty of power......unfortunately(for the car) I got to test drive a GT 350.
Although it makes almost half the power it is still sensational ... and that sound. I much prefer the linear pull of the GT350 to the lag then wallop of the manual on3 car.
I will be selling the on3 car to a buddy but will at least get to make a few passes(shooting for high 9) before the GT350 gets here(got a dealer ordered allocation for $2k over-black/black stripes.)
Will keep my Hellion/auto for the strip-best of both worlds. lol

Clutch was slipping on high boost so looks like time to install the RXT(hold over from 12 auto swap).
I just did the same plug swap on my Hellion car which seems to have fixed the same issues breaking up so going to redyno that next week-also fixed GFB controller so looking for similar results on ms109@16psi

I know I need to start a build thread of my own(at least before the on3 car is gone-"twins with twins"-
Anyway here are the numbers and some pics.
"high" boost 15 psi

"low" boost" 14psi

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
man is the GT350 really that good? I really want one but I keep telling myself since I want 800-900rwhp it doesnt make sense to use that car rather than my GT

Nice project either way.

Tetsubo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP TT
Were the pulls made with Sai's fuel kit?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Were the pulls made with Sai's fuel kit?
Yes plus ID1000's
Sai just looked at the logs on said they were spot on.
I think the car may makes more boost on the street as I usually see 16+.
Dyno was with cut outs open .

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
man is the GT350 really that good? I really want one but I keep telling myself since I want 800-900rwhp it doesnt make sense to use that car rather than my GT

Nice project either way.
It's a tough choice but since I also have the Hellion car having another experience will be better .
I bet the on3 is going to be a handful at the strip with the MT82(I have not installed the RXT clutch I have held over from my autoswap 12) .
It will be nice to have a car with full warranty as well. I doubt I am going to be drag racing the GT 350.
Never been on race track and have no plans to pick up another expensive habit .

Lol

Sponsored

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
Do you feel good about running 15psi of boost I have the kit on the way and I was thinking max boost safely would be like 11psi..?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
We have seen glory runs between 18-21 psi now. I think 15 is fine if the rpms are kept down a little.

Have we seen any motors pop or water pushed on these higher psi cars?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree.
I was in the process of building the short block that came out of the Hellion car(replaced with 11-14 allumimator short block) as I had planned to turn it up some more !

I already have all the MMR parts -Manley pistons and rods,crank gear,ARP main and head studs , reusing the stock crank .I was going to use a GT 350 oil pump and oil pan with special pick up tube for the pump .
Damn-now I may have just traded in the car for GT 350(along with my 12 with built MMR boss long block)
Getting cold feet now trading 2000 hp for 526:crazy:

Just FYI for anyone thinking of the allumimator short block ,Ford racing kept saying at first it would not work but they admited finally they we're wrong :cheers:works fine and I plan to turn the boost up on that car to 18.Hopefully cylinder walls hold up .

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
Ok that's for all the good information I am planning on turning it up then lol every day about 8/9 and kill Mode 14/15
Sponsored