on3performance twin turbo kit

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I've read from others that some of the fittings/couplers are definitely on the cheap side. Why'd you decide to get your own exhaust? Anything wrong with theirs?
Just didn't care for the chrome look and the metal was not very thick. I have a local guy that has done all my stainless exhaust fabs in the past and knew he could get it like I wanted. That being said I'm about to change the Roush mufflers out tomorrow for MBRP. The Roush mufflers have started to rattle and it sounds terrible WOT. WAY WAY too loud.
Sponsored

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
Just didn't care for the chrome look and the metal was not very thick. I have a local guy that has done all my stainless exhaust fabs in the past and knew he could get it like I wanted. That being said I'm about to change the Roush mufflers out tomorrow for MBRP. The Roush mufflers have started to rattle and it sounds terrible WOT. WAY WAY too loud.
Are you going street or race? It'd be interesting to hear a turbo setup with the street mufflers. You'll have to post a video

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Thanks for the heads up on this kit. I'm debating which route I want to go in the near future, and was a bit leery of going the budget route. Like everything, you hear good and bad. What would you say you have into the kit total? I know you said $6400-6500 in the kit and upgrades. How's your clutch holding up?

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Are you going street or race? It'd be interesting to hear a turbo setup with the street mufflers. You'll have to post a video
I went with the Street.

Last edited:

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Thanks for the heads up on this kit. I'm debating which route I want to go in the near future, and was a bit leery of going the budget route. Like everything, you hear good and bad. What would you say you have into the kit total? I know you said $6400-6500 in the kit and upgrades. How's your clutch holding up?
The kit $6400 then $2100 in supporting mods incl tune.
Mine is an automatic with 3.15 gear.

Sponsored

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
I have the same setup at Rredd14 except I have corsa exhaust. and as for the stock clutch I went ahead and upgraded to McLeod

Kjarvison4848

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt performance package
Anyone know how the gen2 for the S550 on3 twin turbos are?