On3 s550 Single

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
That’s what loser husbands always say. Face it, you just weren’t man enough, cucky.

Carry on with the thread. Was fun. Looking forward to these kits hitting the street and offering a lower cost option to the more expensive kits out there. ‘Merica! Peace!
like overpriced procharger kits
Sponsored

OP
OP
5ohh_kenny

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
I think we got well off topic here.

I’m wondering what the big single will sound like with my Holley muffler delete catback. Hoping it still has some tone and doesn’t sound like an EcoBoost.

Sponsored

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
I’m quite interested in this kit especially the fact that you can run it with a regular exhaust and not have to have it come through the bumper. Now if fitment is not an issue....

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I’m quite interested in this kit especially the fact that you can run it with a regular exhaust and not have to have it come through the bumper. Now if fitment is not an issue....
My buddy with a on3 top mount kit and 62s is a tight fit. Nothing required fabrication but you definitely gotta take your time a adjust things a few times. But that's a more involved install than this single kit looks to be.

One thing to keep in mind with on3 kit reviews, is budget people are buying these and doing garage installs with very basic tools and basic knowledge. Where as your more wealthy guys have their hellion/lpf whatever installed by a shop.

That being said, this install will take place in my garage, with basic hand tools and slightly higher than basic knowledge haha. I can't wait.

Sponsored

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
I got on the pre order waiting list on 5/26 the shop I use for modifications tends to frown on the On3 kits due to previously known fitment issues and warned me he charges by the hr on these kits. But I’m going to take a chance and hope it’s not as complex as there other twin kits. Fingers crossed. If it turns out to be the case I may have to explore other install options.
My buddy with a on3 top mount kit and 62s is a tight fit. Nothing required fabrication but you definitely gotta take your time a adjust things a few times. But that's a more involved install than this single kit looks to be.

One thing to keep in mind with on3 kit reviews, is budget people are buying these and doing garage installs with very basic tools and basic knowledge. Where as your more wealthy guys have their hellion/lpf whatever installed by a shop.

That being said, this install will take place in my garage, with basic hand tools and slightly higher than basic knowledge haha. I can't wait.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I got on the pre order waiting list on 5/26 the shop I use for modifications tends to frown on the On3 kits due to previously known fitment issues and warned me he charges by the hr on these kits. But I’m going to take a chance and hope it’s not as complex as there other twin kits. Fingers crossed. If it turns out to be the case I may have to explore other install options.
What did they charge for the pre-order?
Sponsored