PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
It all kinda falls together really, mainly get all the connections right and you are golden, the hardest part for me was to stretch everything.

I have 1 left over cable from my non performance pack.

there are instructions on stangATX's website as well

stangatx.tk
That one leftover cable integrates the Tachometer and Door warnings on screen. (Potentially more later too!) Read the first post about splicing it in, you'll be glad you did!
Sponsored

Legionofone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base
1. Not yet. We're working on it.
2. Once you install an app through Play Store, it should show up there.
3. It does (optionally) See the first post in the thread, it covers connecting it for more CANBUS integration. (Makes tachometer and door warnings work)
This is what I am seeing from the apps list. No play store in there and no maps. Same with the GPS options.
IMG_3790.JPG

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't open HiMarket- In fact, uninstall it if you can. it's like Chinese Amazon. [MENTION=19477]Legionofone[/MENTION], install the latest updates from stangatx.tk and then check again.

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah, it's all pretty straightforward, I can walk you through just about anything on the phone. The strange part is, the guy I'm dealing with "Jiu Chaoren" claimed he wasn't the guy on eBay, that he was his supplier. That tells me he's been trying to pull the covers over my eyes this whole time... What I do next is REALLY gonna hurt his feelings.
Can you wait until I get a shipping notification??? Pretty please, I don't want spit on my stereo.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to know, what do you have planned?
Just gonna ruffle his feathers. Now knowing that it is the same guy as the eBay seller, it tells me that he's more interested in selling complete units than supporting those that aren't working correctly. He keeps telling me different excuses for having not shipped replacement parts for a few days now, but he's been selling quite a few units on eBay while I've been waiting for him to send me those parts. In fact, there are a couple people waiting on parts that aren't getting them, because he's putting all of his effort into selling to new buyers.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Sounds pretty shady, why wouldn't he just admit to being the person on EBay and the person you're dealing with. Maybe to sound like he's cutting you a deal or something...:shrug:

^Posted that before seeing you respond. Yeah, that's pretty crappy. You can tell him what I told Ford once for a part that's supposedly pre-boxed. Basically said to have someone go pull the item I need off the assembly line, make sure its absent of any flaws, and ship it. That got me nowhere...

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I will try to do an install video whenever I have time. I'll post it here and on the website. So far just to look at the harnesses it seems pretty simple and straightforward...

Sponsored
OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds pretty shady, why wouldn't he just admit to being the person on EBay and the person you're dealing with. Maybe to sound like he's cutting you a deal or something...:shrug:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I've gotten so many PM's about another group buy, I considered doing it ONE MORE TIME, and even talked to him about an even LOWER price, but if he's gonna play stupid games, he's gonna win stupid prizes.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will try to do an install video whenever I have time. I'll post it here and on the website. So far just to look at the harnesses it seems pretty simple and straightforward...
Should make a tutorial video on the CANBUS wire into the other harness. Lemme know when you have the video, I'll put it in the first post.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated my signature with a clickable link to your site, [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION]

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
The seller is just playing a silly game... lol