Sponsored

Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just attended Oct 1st, we did NOT have a reception. But don’t forget, like I did, the Mustang Museum real close to the race track. I forgot all about it and just hung out in my hotel room the day prior.
Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just attended Oct 1st, we did NOT have a reception. But don’t forget, like I did, the Mustang Museum real close to the race track. I forgot all about it and just hung out in my hotel room the day prior.
Good to know, trying to plan my flights out

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
For those who attended recently, is there still a reception the day before? I just got my confirmation email, and they still mention it
I was there mid-July. It was cancelled.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
We did not have one, and that was on just on the 1st, 1 week ago

Overall, was a great day. Such a bummer they can't ride in the car with you to feed you real time feedback, but they did an EXCELLENT job of watching and making comments over the radio that goes to speakers in the helmets. Everyone there is a complete class act!

Only comments are:

1) Awesome that you get the chance to learn things like the toe-heel, etc but have very little time to really practice that before being on the track. There is a lot of concepts presented, but not much time to really get all those concepts down

2) A lot of people get MOTION SICKNESS. I did, but others there did also. By the time you know this can happen, even if you have medicine it takes at least an hour to kick in. If you ever get car sick, or sea sick, I highly recommend you take a non-drowsy motion sickness early

mqu02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue GT350
I got my car in May of last year, and was told everything was already booked when I called a couple weeks after picking it up. I then called as soon as I could in 2020, scheduled for March, then had to postpone when everything shut down. I don't want to jinx anything, but I am scheduled for this coming Wednesday, and can't wait! Anyone else going next week too?

Reactions: dps

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
So I get this letter yesterday from FP asking me to sign up for the Track Attack. I thought maybe they opened the order banks again.....they have not. What a tease!

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
So I get this letter yesterday from FP asking me to sign up for the Track Attack. I thought maybe they opened the order banks again.....they have not. What a tease!
January the 2021 dates open up

moiralabrecque03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
On the GT's and Eco's, that 275 number is about where the ECU kicks over into limp mode. It's definitely hotter than I'm interested in running for any extended portion for stylish-pants of time at cyberpunk. When you say that sub 100* it isn't an issue, what actual water temp are your running?
yes you are saying right, i have the same

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Just bought a 20 R yesterday - guess
I’m out of luck?

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just bought a 20 R yesterday - guess
I’m out of luck?
Why? You should be getting a letter in the mail inviting you in a few weeks, call in January for 2021 dates. I don’t believe you need the letter to sign up, just vin, purchase date, and dealer

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Why? You should be getting a letter in the mail inviting you in a few weeks, call in January for 2021 dates. I don’t believe you need the letter to sign up, just vin, purchase date, and dealer
Guess I thought that when I saw that 2020 registration was closed. I'll watch for it! :)