Sponsored

Not happy with Steeda

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80
I waited a month only to have my brand new (top of the line parts) bent up on arrival!! Not happy at all!! I will not buy anything else from steeda!! Shitty welds the stock piece is built better than this shit!! (DragRacing rear sway bar šŸ˜‚ itā€™s shit!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Was it not bubble wrapped when it arrived?

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Steeda makes very good quality parts. Thatā€™s not the norm. My whole cars suspension setup is steeda and Ford performance parts. Couldā€™nt be happier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
19VelocityBlueGt

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was it not bubble wrapped when it arrived?
Only the ends were wrapped up. When you spend this kind of money on a part it better come protected and ready.. I understand shipping damage here and there. But The factory washer that holds the bushing in place is thicker than this (drag racing one) You would think they would welded it completely around the tiny washer they use not just a couple tacks!! Iā€™m not happy at all!!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Not sure how that got past QC, I do know Steeda will make it right.

Try giving @tj@steeda a PM

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, Dan.

Hi Jon,

Please send me your order number & contact info to [email protected].

When items leave our facility - they are checked several times for quality control, what we don't know is - if this was repackaged after it was picked up, what may have happened in transit, etc.

In the future, we are just an email or phone call away to get situations like this handled.

Thank you,

TJ

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I waited a month only to have my brand new (top of the line parts) bent up on arrival!! Not happy at all!! I will not buy anything else from steeda!! Shitty welds the stock piece is built better than this shit!! (DragRacing rear sway bar šŸ˜‚ itā€™s shit!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
So let me ask thisā€¦. and no offense intendedā€¦ but, was there an attempt to install the sway bar?

Iā€™d imagine that if the sway bar was ā€œbent up on arrivalā€ that there wouldnā€™t be paint chips on the ground near it and you wouldnā€™t have removed your factory bar to install an already ā€œbent up on arrivalā€ sway bar.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
So let me ask thisā€¦. and no offense intendedā€¦ but, was there an attempt to install the sway bar?

Iā€™d imagine that if the sway bar was ā€œbent up on arrivalā€ that there wouldnā€™t be paint chips on the ground near it and you wouldnā€™t have removed your factory bar to install an already ā€œbent up on arrivalā€ sway bar.
I just went and looked at my sway bar it's still in the packaging and it's perfect so I think you're right on this assumption.

PXL_20210521_113234596.jpg

PXL_20210521_113255480.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I understand the need to have complaints about things, and to help other buyers, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

If you didn't do the damage yourself, then it happened in shipping. The right thing to do, would have been contacting Steeda directly. They would have taken care of you, even if it was damaged in shipping. To come on here and cry like a 16 year old keyboard warrior is not doing anyone any favors, especially YOU.

Also, do you homework. You should have studied the images readily available BEFORE you bought it. If YOUR engineering degree tells you that you don't like how it is made DON'T BUY IT. I'm sure Steeda's engineers did their homework.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I understand the need to have complaints about things, and to help other buyers, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

If you didn't do the damage yourself, then it happened in shipping. The right thing to do, would have been contacting Steeda directly. They would have taken care of you, even if it was damaged in shipping. To come on here and cry like a 16 year old keyboard warrior is not doing anyone any favors, especially YOU.

Also, do you homework. You should have studied the images readily available BEFORE you bought it. If YOUR engineering degree tells you that you don't like how it is made DON'T BUY IT. I'm sure Steeda's engineers did their homework.
On the same page, never the users fault , ever notice that? Trying to make a case for his mistake. Shouts shit cause he lives on facebook,
Irritating little pest

Sponsored
OP
OP
19VelocityBlueGt

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steeda made it right.. Iā€™m sure it was damaged in shipping. But for those of you commenting you donā€™t even know the story. Direct signatures are a pain in the ass when you work. But at least steeda made it right I will continue to do business with them. I just know now to opt out of the direct signature required.

OP
OP
19VelocityBlueGt

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the same page, never the users fault , ever notice that? Trying to make a case for his mistake. Shouts shit cause he lives on facebook,
Irritating little pest
How ironic you doing the exact same thing.. Hypocritical much??

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
We work with Steeda and they have been a forum sponsor before we got here. I agree with the make a call or email first is you have an issue. This section is for the reports of NOT getting help. I saw the above post about IG and Snap and checked out the IG account and it looks like the part is installed? Just an observation. tj@steeda

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda made it right.. Iā€™m sure it was damaged in shipping. But for those of you commenting you donā€™t even know the story. Direct signatures are a pain in the ass when you work. But at least steeda made it right I will continue to do business with them. I just know now to opt out of the direct signature required.
You should edit the header of the thread to "Happy with Steeda". Shit happens all the time, but customer service is what counts.

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Out of curiosity, did you attempt to talk to Steeda BEFORE making this thread? Steeda has always done right by me.
Sponsored