N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
Do we know when the 305/35/19 will be released?

MagneticGT15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
anyone running the 315 35 20's with eibach sport line on and is there any rubbing?

Last edited:

Tahoe15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP, 2004 F-150, 1971 Chevy K10
Well here's my $.02

Installed these about a week ago on stock PP wheels.

Right off the bat noticed a lot more tramlining, roads here in town suck, so car almost continually wanders to the left. First thing I noticed the shop set pressure at 35#-37#s. I lowered it to 32#s cold, no difference in road manners, but at least they were all the same.
I went on a long extended road trip this weekend, that included freeway, fast curving roads with some real tight corners, and normal 2 lane highway. Tires were great on the freeway and 2 lane, quite, nice ride.
When pushed, you can tell the tires don't have as stiff a sidewall. The car is way more twitchy, like your driving on ball bearings. Straight line traction is good, maybe a little more steering wheel input.
Confidence is way down compared to the Pirellis, when entering a fast tight corner, don't know what to expect. Tires didn't loose traction, car is just way more unstable.
Maybe my opinion will change after I get used to them and put 12,000 miles on them, like the stock tire.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
The Pirelli's are a good tire, just too expensive. They should be $100 cheaper per than MPSS and people would grow some respect for them. I like P Zeros, just couldn't justify them on my new rims and probably wouldn't use them again on my stock rims (well, that's because I'd get all seasons for those).

Sponsored

nolezack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM Performance Pack
Well here's my $.02

Installed these about a week ago on stock PP wheels.

Right off the bat noticed a lot more tramlining, roads here in town suck, so car almost continually wanders to the left. First thing I noticed the shop set pressure at 35#-37#s. I lowered it to 32#s cold, no difference in road manners, but at least they were all the same.
I went on a long extended road trip this weekend, that included freeway, fast curving roads with some real tight corners, and normal 2 lane highway. Tires were great on the freeway and 2 lane, quite, nice ride.
When pushed, you can tell the tires don't have as stiff a sidewall. The car is way more twitchy, like your driving on ball bearings. Straight line traction is good, maybe a little more steering wheel input.
Confidence is way down compared to the Pirellis, when entering a fast tight corner, don't know what to expect. Tires didn't loose traction, car is just way more unstable.
Maybe my opinion will change after I get used to them and put 12,000 miles on them, like the stock tire.

You running a staggered setup or square? I heard these same issues from people running different sizes or different brands from front to rear. Once on square setup tires ran much better, hope that helps.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Do we know when the 305/35/19 will be released?
No eta yet.

anyone running the 315 35 20's with eibach sport line on and is there any rubbing?
I got a member that will be running it on his with a pro kit. with the sportlines you'll need to adjust around -2 to -2.3 degrees negative camber that's it.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I've had these tires on for roughly 3k miles now. On the street I have zero complaints. The wet weather traction is much better than the p zeros. And spirited driving they feel great. Today I did my 1st track session in them and they squeal like hell in tight turns. The side wall felt very soft like others have mentioned. I'm running a square 275/35/20 set up. I will most likely look in to another tire when it's time for replacements.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
The NT555G2 isnt in my opinion meant for track use at that point

MPSS
NT05
Etc.

However for a good all around tire the NT555G2 is def a good choice.

Sponsored

chadr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT/PP
Nitto website was updated today saying the 305/35/19 will be available July 1st.

chadr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT/PP
They're not on the website but I called discount tire direct and they were able to special order them for me.

They were $276 each but since i ordered them in conjunction with 285/35s for the front i got a $40 instant rebate and a $70 mail-in rebate. All told I got the set of 4 for $938 shipped.

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
That's the exact setup I'm lookin at, was this recent I assume?

chadr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT/PP