2015 CO GT
OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Awesome!! How much timing are you running?
actaully thats one of the reasons i didnt go even faster. the car makes the most power at 21-22 degrees. that night i was only seeing 15-16. called and spoke to Julio at alky control yesterday and he confirmed what i already knew and that's im not flowing enough meth for the added power. i need 20 GPH and i'm at 15. i'm meeting up with him this weekend for a new pump (mines 3 years old) and a second nozzle. then headed back out and it should trap in the 140's

Which FT converter are you running? Tommy has an FTI converter and d1sc and his 60fts were much worse? How did you launch it?
its their billet triple disk. not sure what size. its all custom built for me. absolutely the best converter i have ever used or tuned. when they straight up showed me a circle D compared to theirs i was hooked. its currently stalled at about 3800. but drives like stock.

Yea Matt I had a best of 1.48 60 ft,I have the 3800 billet triple disc.I only had a couple passes on mine.Do u use a 2step??.Thats rolling for a p1.Also what gears?
yes i have a 2 step and lanching off the trans brake at 2800. its hitting 3800 and its rolling. call them up. talk to dalton. tell them what its doing or not doing and they can adjust it. i have 3 different procharger guys i have tuned with this converter all in the 1.3's

That guys name is Louis. Black S550 with yellow thin stripes
VERY nice guy. had fun talking to him. didnt catch his name.:cheers:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
actaully thats one of the reasons i didnt go even faster. the car makes the most power at 21-22 degrees. that night i was only seeing 15-16. called and spoke to Julio at alky control yesterday and he confirmed what i already knew and that's im not flowing enough meth for the added power. i need 20 GPH and i'm at 15. i'm meeting up with him this weekend for a new pump (mines 3 years old) and a second nozzle. then headed back out and it should trap in the 140's

its their billet triple disk. not sure what size. its all custom built for me. absolutely the best converter i have ever used or tuned. when they straight up showed me a circle D compared to theirs i was hooked. its currently stalled at about 3800. but drives like stock.

yes i have a 2 step and lanching off the trans brake at 2800. its hitting 3800 and its rolling. call them up. talk to dalton. tell them what its doing or not doing and they can adjust it. i have 3 different procharger guys i have tuned with this converter all in the 1.3's

VERY nice guy. had fun talking to him. didnt catch his name.:cheers:
Are the guys in the 1.3s all running trans brakes and two steps?

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
I think it would be possible to run a 1.3x with just the proper sized converter and no transbrake.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

we all have transbrakes yes... never really tried to footbreak it. but with the proper converter i dont see why you couldnt

you could always loosen it up more. the looser it is the harder this bitch will hit. :headbang:

Sponsored

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
we all have transbrakes yes... never really tried to footbreak it. but with the proper converter i dont see why you couldnt

you could always loosen it up more. the looser it is the harder this bitch will hit. :headbang:
Who did you have build your trans?

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yea i.think I just need some more time with mine Matt,only made about 4 passes on it and it don't seem to like to be stalled at all.Just put it to the floor and it seems to hit harder,going back.to the track this weekend and get some more runs in.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who did you have build your trans?
stock trans. but i have brett lesal build all my other ones.

Yea i.think I just need some more time with mine Matt,only made about 4 passes on it and it don't seem to like to be stalled at all.Just put it to the floor and it seems to hit harder,going back.to the track this weekend and get some more runs in.
might need loosened up. if your at an idle and you nail it what does the rpm jump too before the car launches?

also tune plays a huge roll as stall speed is directly proportionate to the power output. so if you put more power to it on the line it will stall higher. i had to back mine down cause it wouldnt stop spinning

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
stock trans. but i have brett lesal build all my other ones.

might need loosened up. if your at an idle and you nail it what does the rpm jump too before the car launches?

also tune plays a huge roll as stall speed is directly proportionate to the power output. so if you put more power to it on the line it will stall higher. i had to back mine down cause it wouldnt stop spinning
Yea I never really looked at where it flashed up.too,but will next time at the track.Does seem to be a little tighter when driving normal then my buddies circle d convertor but I thought that was just how fti convertor were.I know at the line at the track i.cannot stall the car to 3800 rpms on the foot break but I don't think it will stall that high just sitting.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I never really looked at where it flashed up.too,but will next time at the track.Does seem to be a little tighter when driving normal then my buddies circle d convertor but I thought that was just how fti convertor were.I know at the line at the track i.cannot stall the car to 3800 rpms on the foot break but I don't think it will stall that high just sitting.

that is how FTI's are. they are not horribly inefficient converters like circle D. i can put a 6000 stall FTI in the car and drive it normal. that's what i LOVE about them. even footbrake is tight on them. but when you stand on it, it will flash to its stall and bite down HARD. i had to soften the tun on mine quite a bit cause it was biting too hard. just see what it flashes too when you stab it. that is the tell all. you can manually shift it to 2nd and stand on it as well. that might give you a better picture. mine is 3800.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Thanks for the info!

I'm running a P1X @ about 13.5psi at 21 degrees of timing. One nozzle around 10GPH but meth is turned almost all the way up so I'm thinking about adding a second nozzle.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info!

I'm running a P1X @ about 13.5psi at 21 degrees of timing. One nozzle around 10GPH but meth is turned almost all the way up so I'm thinking about adding a second nozzle.

yes i you should definitely have more. he makes a 15 as as well. but i would add a second 10 if i were you (20 total). i just installed mine last night and a fresh pump. he likes to change them out every 3 years or so. he has an exchange program so you don't have down time. i noticed a difference right away. i have to drive it today and take some logs. also he upgraded me to the nozzles with check valves. they keep pressure in the line at all times. keeps the meth from boiling in the line and causing air pockets. made a huge difference right away. i used to be slow to turn green unless i primed the system before a run after sitting. now its instant green. so much so i barley even see red. its flowing RIGHT AWAY. :headbang: