New PB!! :) *update* 9.4@144 with a P1SC Stage 2

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
yes i you should definitely have more. he makes a 15 as as well. but i would add a second 10 if i were you (20 total). i just installed mine last night and a fresh pump. he likes to change them out every 3 years or so. he has an exchange program so you don't have down time. i noticed a difference right away. i have to drive it today and take some logs. also he upgraded me to the nozzles with check valves. they keep pressure in the line at all times. keeps the meth from boiling in the line and causing air pockets. made a huge difference right away. i used to be slow to turn green unless i primed the system before a run after sitting. now its instant green. so much so i barley even see red. its flowing RIGHT AWAY. :headbang:
Awesome man, thanks for the info :cheers: I'm running 60/40 so I dont think I'm spraying as much as you are but don't like running things maxed out. Much rather have two nozzles and the pump running at 50%.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Awesome man, thanks for the info :cheers: I'm running 60/40 so I dont think I'm spraying as much as you are but don't like running things maxed out. Much rather have two nozzles and the pump running at 50%.

what kit do you have? if you have a alkycontrol kit you should be spraying 100% straight methanol. if you have a different kit like snow you can only run up to 50/50 and that changes things a lot

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

let me borrow that P1X and lay down a SERIOUS number:headbang::headbang:
:lol::lol:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
what kit do you have? if you have a alkycontrol kit you should be spraying 100% straight methanol. if you have a different kit like snow you can only run up to 50/50 and that changes things a lot
let me borrow that P1X and lay down a SERIOUS number:headbang::headbang:
:lol::lol:
I have an Alky Control kit using a Snow Performance nozzle. I know it can handle 100% methanol but since it's just a street car I'm holding back on that. Slightly less flammable sits better with me since my tank is mounted right next to 600A of electrical cable. :lol:

Right now my Gain is at 7.5 and Initial is at about 1:00. I think that's about as much as Julio recommends turning it up I read on another forum. Still fine tuning my boost controller but shooting for 13-14psi @ 21*.

Question for you, you're using a VMP IAT sensor post-meth right? Does yours seem inaccurate? Mine reads below ambient while cruising which seems impossible unless my intercooler is really that efficient lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an Alky Control kit using a Snow Performance nozzle. I know it can handle 100% methanol but since it's just a street car I'm holding back on that. Slightly less flammable sits better with me since my tank is mounted right next to 600A of electrical cable. :lol:

Right now my Gain is at 7.5 and Initial is at about 1:00. I think that's about as much as Julio recommends turning it up I read on another forum. Still fine tuning my boost controller but shooting for 13-14psi @ 21*.

Question for you, you're using a VMP IAT sensor post-meth right? Does yours seem inaccurate? Mine reads below ambient while cruising which seems impossible unless my intercooler is really that efficient lol.

i have not relocated my IAT yet. on my 2012 i used one out of a 00 GT and it worked perfect. should not be reading lower. but honestly if its off a few degrees who cares. its purpose is rather or not its moving meth. and its obvious if it isnt. lol.

like this one:

https://www.partsgeek.com/d1l9g7f-f..._term=Ford+Intake+Manifold+Temperature+Sensor

or this one:
http://www.speedconcepts.net/product_info.php?products_id=900

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
i have not relocated my IAT yet. on my 2012 i used one out of a 00 GT and it worked perfect. should not be reading lower. but honestly if its off a few degrees who cares. its purpose is rather or not its moving meth. and its obvious if it isnt. lol.

like this one:

https://www.partsgeek.com/d1l9g7f-f..._term=Ford+Intake+Manifold+Temperature+Sensor

or this one:
http://www.speedconcepts.net/product_info.php?products_id=900
Yeah I mostly like it so I know it's spraying. If I do a 3rd gear pull I can watch it drop almost all the way to 4th before it starts rising again.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How about a steak when I come in town. :)

My treat :) :cheers::headbang:

when you coming this way anyay? pack me a f1a-94 in your carry on.

Yeah I mostly like it so I know it's spraying. If I do a 3rd gear pull I can watch it drop almost all the way to 4th before it starts rising again.

yes thats exactly right. it rises if its not spraying

Sponsored
OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God damn this bitch was ROLLIN!!!!!

P1SC!!! someone let me borrow an X:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

1fhhs9.jpg