Sponsored

New PB!! :) *update* 9.4@144 with a P1SC Stage 2

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
After seeing matts post im pretty sure i have a 15. But like i said im just using for cooling. The computer seems to compansate easily for the 50/50 mix as A/F stays the same as if i wasnt even running it.
im using a 15 GPH and a 5 for a total of 20. 15 is the largest single nozzle he makes.:cheers:

did not get around to it. but i will.
Thanks for the info fellas! I’m installing my system now and I’m going start with the 10gph nozzle he sent in the kit using 100% meth and adjust front there. I’m using it just for cooling too so I’ll report back on my findings. :cheers:

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Man, even more impressive knowing the weight of this rig....

want to start ripping weight out of it so bad. but i just need to leave it alone and finish my 2012.

but can you imagine, lightweight skinnies in front, take seats out and toss a kirkey in there, swaybar off the front, pull other misc things out of it, and maybe a light weight battery.... dear lord:D

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
want to start ripping weight out of it so bad. but i just need to leave it alone and finish my 2012.

but can you imagine, lightweight skinnies in front, take seats out and toss a kirkey in there, swaybar off the front, pull other misc things out of it, and maybe a light weight battery.... dear lord:D
Nah then it takes away from the coolness of being a real get in and drive cross country street car that’s faster then most anything around.

Forgot to ask, what pulley combo are you running Matt?

Sponsored

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah then it takes away from the coolness of being a real get in and drive cross country street car that’s faster then most anything around.

Forgot to ask, what pulley combo are you running Matt?

its a 8 rib kit with the procharger lower and if i remember right a 3.7 upper. either that or 3.8. pretty sure its a 3.7.
DEFINITELY over spinning the blower. peaks about 14.5 psi

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharger sells larger than the stage 2 8” lower?? Waaaa

no it there regular run of the mill lower. whatever size it is. i have a ATI balancer so whatever pulley they sell for that

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
its a 8 rib kit with the procharger lower and if i remember right a 3.7 upper. either that or 3.8. pretty sure its a 3.7.
DEFINITELY over spinning the blower. peaks about 14.5 psi
3.7 or 3.8 and only 14.5psi? I have a 3.85 on mine and it hits 19+ (with no wastegate).

no it there regular run of the mill lower. whatever size it is. i have a ATI balancer so whatever pulley they sell for that
Pretty sure its the same size lower pulley for the ATI or the standard "cam-lock" method.

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Damn 19psi! P1X not messing around.
I wouldn't think it would be a 5+psi difference between the X and SC though. Are you sure thats your pulley size Matt?

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't think it would be a 5+psi difference between the X and SC though. Are you sure thats your pulley size Matt?

i am not. i have to look. all i know is i called procharger and said i want this P1SC maxed out and that's what they sent me. there absolutely could be a 5psi difference from the X to the SC.

also i have long tubes, 3 inch exh and sniper intake. so that will effect boost

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
i am not. i have to look. all i know is i called procharger and said i want this P1SC maxed out and that's what they sent me. there absolutely could be a 5psi difference from the X to the SC.

also i have long tubes, 3 inch exh and sniper intake. so that will effect boost
I would expect around a 3psi-5psi difference with an X.

But then again, nobody has max'ed one out yet other then Tyler V. that I know of.
Sponsored