M4720Dave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 1969 Mercury Cougar
First of all, this car is awesome.
I just picked up a 2021 Mach 1 with the HP and have a few questions, apologies if they have been asked before.
Google tells me that many of the 21s did not ship complete so I am wandering if my car just never got the parts. I do have the front fender trim.

However I don't have the gurney flap, any suggestions on where to get just the flap? Or is there some neat storage in the truck where it is hidden?

Also the camber plates, how do I know if I have them and how do you adjust them? Pictures would be great help here. I have never tracked a car before but it is one reason I got this car and it seems like this will help.

Thanks!
Sponsored

adeuel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Check with your dealer for flap.
Someone will likely chime in with part number.
Some dealers sell online and prices are discounted vs local pickup.

Factory camber plates are not as "user-adjustable" as the manual would make it seem.
I'm pretty handy, but there is no way to accurately adjust them without putting the car up and then it's just eyeballing it or maxing it out.
I preferred an actual alignment by my indi shop in conjunction with the camber adjustment.
Since I drive mine more on the track than on the street, I just leave it at the max setting, which is only about -2.7
If you want true track-side adjustability, you'll need to go aftermarket, and enlarge the strut tower hole.
That will likely be my next change once I outgrow the 2.7
It's been fine for now.

iceman145

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Byron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 / Chassis# 1011 / Oxford White
I believe this is the part number for the Gurney Flap: KR3Z-6344210-AB

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Nice! Hope you like it as much as I do.
Great luck with it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Congratz! Enjoy Please share some pics.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Congratulations on your Mach 1! Check with Benny @ Levittown Ford on a discount code.

Dler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryl
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
These three set screw need to be removed before you can make adjustments to the camber plates

IMG_7953.png

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
First of all, this car is awesome.
I just picked up a 2021 Mach 1 with the HP and have a few questions, apologies if they have been asked before.
Google tells me that many of the 21s did not ship complete so I am wandering if my car just never got the parts. I do have the front fender trim.

However I don't have the gurney flap, any suggestions on where to get just the flap? Or is there some neat storage in the truck where it is hidden?

Also the camber plates, how do I know if I have them and how do you adjust them? Pictures would be great help here. I have never tracked a car before but it is one reason I got this car and it seems like this will help.

Thanks!
Congratulations on your new Mach 1 and welcome to the family. You will really enjoy the car.

BossPapa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1971 Boss 351 Mustang, 2019 F-250
If it hasn’t been done already, tinting the side and rear glass darker makes these bad boys look awesome. On your color Mach, wrapping the roof to either matte or gloss black to march a tinted rear window is a great look as well. Congrats on your new ride!

Stangfan3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Congrats! Here is a list of all the HP part numbers that someone else posted in another thread.
Link:

you may have a hard time finding a gurney flap factory painted in magnetic metallic. Might have to get one in gloss black and have it painted.

OP
OP
M4720Dave

M4720Dave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 1969 Mercury Cougar
These three set screw need to be removed before you can make adjustments to the camber plates

IMG_7953.png
Do you have to remove the shock assembly to do that? I don't have access to those set screws.

PXL_20240309_212656051.jpg
Sponsored