Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I understand your hesitation. My confidence comes from they are the only company that took their time and chose function over pretty and safe. I'll be your guinea pig. Ha
That makes two of us! :)
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I understand your hesitation. My confidence comes from they are the only company that took their time and chose function over pretty and safe. I'll be your guinea pig. Ha
That makes two of us! :)
Not hesitation or even skepticism, as like I said, believe them to be honest. I just have a habit of not getting my hopes up based on vendor promoted numbers. Looking forward to you to proving out the numbers to be true. :)

A bit of a moot point for me anyways since I have a JLT on the way (with ARH headers and lund tune).

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Not hesitation or even skepticism, as like I said, believe them to be honest. I just have a habit of not getting my hopes up based on vendor promoted numbers. Looking forward to you to proving out the numbers to be true. :)

A bit of a moot point for me anyways since I have a JLT on the way (with ARH headers and lund tune).
The trick is finding someone in NOVA/MD who will do a before and after dyno without burning up my wallet

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Ok guys. When you get these on your cars, i want to hear some results from the butt dyno!

PMAS: whats the thought behind the hernia looking intake tube? Is that part of the secret hp gain? Just curious. Im fine with ugly as long as its needed for the gains.
Damn...I just felt outta my chair...hernia looking:lol:

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
I would actually like to see some other dyno results too. Be sure to do before and after people! :)
Same here...

but I do have my wallet open...

Sponsored

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
Take my money!! :headbang::cheers:
Email order sent already, hurrayyy!! Peer pressure lol

Last edited:

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
The trick is finding someone in NOVA/MD who will do a before and after dyno without burning up my wallet
I didn't know you were up here. There's a dyno shop just south of waldorf that'll do 3 runs for about $75

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
I know the stock airbox is "restrictive" but does anyone actually have any bench flow numbers on what it's capable of? That would be some very interesting data.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice to see another CAI on the market! Very curious to see some of the early adopters and their feedback/dyno numbers.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Order sent for intake with a blue filter! So pumped.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I will definitely be buying this.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Nice to see another CAI on the market! Very curious to see some of the early adopters and their feedback/dyno numbers.
This, I will buy one soon if the dyno numbers from others fall in line with the previous graphs.

:cheers:

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The gains from the intake that PMAS provides are very real, if you notice the dyno graph they posted, you can tell that it isnt "spoofed" because there are very "minimal" power benefits on the lower portion of the RPM band (What i mean is that you don't see a gain of 20whp throughout the entire powerband like some companies claim to do without a tune, but you do see small power gains). The stock box is sufficient for those RPMS because it can flow adequately well for the air required at the lower end of the spectrum, but if you move to the higher end up the graph, thats where this system shines (as well as all around, but the biggest power gain is obviously at the peak of the powerband). Much more airflow from this system allows for our cars to breathe at the top of our powerband causing us to continue to make power where we usually begin to see a drop off in power due to the amount of air being sucked into the engine being the restriction.

Can't wait to see what this fella makes with a slightly bigger bore throttle body, catless headers + exhaust, and tune w/ a raised rev limit...

Here are actual flow numbers. The stock intake system is at about 24"h20 at 1500KG/HR (about 375WHP). That's very restrictive at the power the var makes stock.
Sponsored