Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

michigan stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
65 coupe, 2015 gt pp stg 2 procharged
Dyno trip was canceled. Waiting on the word on when it will be rescheduled. Hoping very soon. Will post results as soon as I can.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Bump for an update from PMAS

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Wellllll we strapped it to the dyno today. Let the car cool down and pulled it stock. let it cool down while taking off the stock airbox and installing our kit. No flash, just bolted on our kit and pulled it. We tried to make everything the same between pulls but the air temp in the dyno room ended up being almost 10 degrees hotter when we pulled it with our kit, so the air advantage goes to the stock dyno results. Shown is the best power run stock and the best power run with our kit. We are very happy with the results. NO BS, no "up to bla bla flywheel horsepower, cough, with a flash too"

This kit makes real horsepower to the tires without a flash. You can still add a flash for even more of an increase. The best part is that the more power the car makes, the more this intake system will gain. with a cold air and no tune. (it probably will make 400 on a cool dry day.

So here it is.. just shy of 400WHP on an otherwise stock "15" Price is $419

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was JUST looking for this thread to see if I missed the update. So when will it be ready to buy and whats the damage going to be?

Sponsored

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
So, you guys picked up 20whp and 15wtrq? Am I understanding that correctly? If that's true, I'll place my order tomorrow. Any more pics of it installed?

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
wow without tune? OMG that is just OMG...

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
We are taking orders now, and shipping next week (just waiting on more filters from S&B). I'm sorry we don't have it listed on the site yet but you can E-mail us orders at [email protected]. Price is $419.

We are taking more pics today and writing install instructions tomorrow.

Good news is if you already have a tuner or competitors cold air, you can select stock airbox in the tune and use it with our intake system.

Yes, results are accurate and from a very respected independent shop's dyno in Michigan.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We are taking orders now, and shipping next week (just waiting on more filters from S&B). I'm sorry we don't have it listed on the site yet but you can E-mail us orders at [email protected]. Price is $419.

We are taking more pics today and writing install instructions tomorrow.

Good news is if you already have a tuner or competitors cold air, you can select stock airbox in the tune and use it with our intake system.

Yes, results are accurate and from a very respected independent shop's dyno in Michigan.
Nevermind.. I misunderstood.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
That's excellent news! That price is shipped, I'm assuming?

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Wellllll we strapped it to the dyno today. Let the car cool down and pulled it stock. let it cool down while taking off the stock airbox and installing our kit. No flash, just bolted on our kit and pulled it. We tried to make everything the same between pulls but the air temp in the dyno room ended up being almost 10 degrees hotter when we pulled it with our kit, so the air advantage goes to the stock dyno results. Shown is the best power run stock and the best power run with our kit. We are very happy with the results. NO BS, no "up to bla bla flywheel horsepower, cough, with a flash too"

This kit makes real horsepower to the tires without a flash. You can still add a flash for even more of an increase. The best part is that the more power the car makes, the more this intake system will gain. with a cold air and no tune. (it probably will make 400 on a cool dry day.

So here it is.. just shy of 400WHP on an otherwise stock "15" Price is $419
WOW....

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Nice!

Will you ship overseas?

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
Subscribed. Interested to see what's coming for 2.3T.
Sponsored