Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
No offense, but the bulk of the witch hunting(not really how I would classify it), has been from prospective customers concerned about their lack of communication. If that warrants a visit from a moderator, have at it. **Waves to moderator***
Did my post call you out?
Did I name you specifically?

Give me a break I'm trying to keep this thread going.

The post asking to shut this thread down and someone pointing out the phone number thing. That is what im speaking of.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Honestly if they had a fully manned call center giving generic blanket answers everyone here would still complain. Why? Because that's the society we have crumbled into. You can't deny it.

I hope Nick enjoys his holiday weekend. I'm currently working with someone on the CSV files. Do we have to? No. How about we turn the negative energy around and do something about it.

The product works. Successful installs are happening. Smiles are being had. Be part of the problem or break the mold and be apart the damn solution.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Witch hunt would entail we were looking for something to complain about. Looking isn't the problem here, its blatant disregard for people that have spent their hard earned cash. I could understand if their presence was sporadic but they were posting 20-30 times a day before this and now nothing.
All this after they have taken money. It will be hard to come back from this kind of customer service. On avg people tell 5x as many others about a bad experience vs a gd one.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Hello socalsnake,
I have been following this thread and am still interested in this CAI but in reading your post about your install what were your impressions when driving? I know you said you are going to get a dyno in a week or so but what are your initial impressions...have you hammered it yet since your post?
I apologize for being blunt but from what I read in your post it sounds like you now accept the product simply because nothing is broken!
Probably there's lots of us that want to know more than that so please let us know you're impressions when you can. Thanks!
I'll get some seat time tomorrow morning for sure.

I just did a quick drive to verify that the MAF software was reading the IATs consistently and they were. Believe me, I'll hammer on it a bit in the morning!

Just have family stuff to do - fireowrks starting in a couple hours and things!

BTW, happy 4th to everyone!!!

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
I'll get some seat time tomorrow morning for sure.
I just did a quick drive to verify that the MAF software was reading the IATs consistently and they were. Believe me, I'll hammer on it a bit in the morning!
Just have family stuff to do - fireowrks starting in a couple hours and things!
BTW, happy 4th to everyone!!!
Yes Happy 4th and have fun! I hope this intake works out for everyone.

Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Witch hunt would entail we were looking for something to complain about. Looking isn't the problem here, its blatant disregard for people that have spent their hard earned cash. I could understand if their presence was sporadic but they were posting 20-30 times a day before this and now nothing.
All this after they have taken money. It will be hard to come back from this kind of customer service. On avg people tell 5x as many others about a bad experience vs a gd one.
I completely understand both sides of the issue here.

Yes, there is a lack of communication here and I was (and still am) bothered by it.

The ONLY reason it bothered me so much is because the product looked to be as good or even better than advertised...and it is.

Yes, I was set to return it, but like I had said, by luck or by circumstance, I received it and insalled it and the issues that I was worried about did not arise. I'll give my butt dyno opinion tomorrow and hopefully some dyno runs next week.

If many of you are still worried about the intake, then I would recommend waiting it out - maybe 3 or 4 weeks and let others purchase, install and give their honest opinion about it. Let others including myself be the beta tester, guinea pigs if you will.

The more people purchase and experience it, the more feedback you'll have...isn't that valuable to you and valuable for the community as a whole? The bigger the sample size, the better decision you can make.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Did my post call you out?
Did I name you specifically?

Give me a break I'm trying to keep this thread going.

The post asking to shut this thread down and someone pointing out the phone number thing. That is what im speaking of.
Ok, my bad. I was speaking in general about what I am seeing complaint wise. Either way, hopefully PMAS can give us some kind of response on here/update.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
The reason I said stop is because you're arguing with me and others being helpful. If i was getting paid I'd be all down for taking the brunt of your arguments but I'm not so that's why I said enough.

When PMAS comes on have at it until then all your doing is bothering the people trying to make a difference. I really don't understand how that's a hard concept.

1. The complaining is falling on deaf ears until they come back.

2. It's cluttering posts that are helpful to other people

more and more who ACTUALLY bought the product are happy even with poor communication. I hope anyone complaining about communication doesn't own a cell phone, cable, Internet, a car, anything apple related because those are other companies with zero communication. Just saying.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
I hope anyone complaining about communication doesn't own a cell phone, cable, Internet, a car, anything apple related because those are other companies with zero communication. Just saying.
:shrug:

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Feel free to add yourself or correct the list to update...

So, let's turn this into a constructive thread for everyone - PMAS and potential customers.

It's simple to start a list...

Who has funcitoning PMAS Velocity Intakes as of today?
1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake

Who has non-fuctioning PMAS Velocity Intakes as of today?
1. jake-88

Hopefully this will help everyone...

Sponsored

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT

So, let's turn this into a constructive thread for everyone - PMAS and potential customers.

1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake

1. jake-88
2. boardkat

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP

1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake

1. jake-88
2. boardkat

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP

1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake
4. sandeale

1. jake-88
2. boardkat

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP

1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake
4. sandeale

1. jake-88
2. boardkat

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

1. Brent302
2. Coaster
3. Tim Hilliard
3. Socalsnake
4. sandeale

1. jake-88
2. boardkat

Keep post 690 as the master list and socal if you could just update post 690 as people announce what their status is then we don't have a bazillion lists lol

Great idea socal

Boardkat I texted him after I woke up like I told you I would and nothing. Monday morning I will be calling Nick (PMAS) until he answers his cell. I will talk to him on figuring out better communication.

I will also be calling a member today on progress on the CSV files and I will be talking to Tim on observations from track use. I would also like to speak with Coaster on his observations with use.
Sponsored