Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Keep post 690 as the master list and socal if you could just update post 690 as people announce what their status is then we don't have a bazillion lists lol

Great idea socal

Boardkat I texted him after I woke up like I told you I would and nothing. Monday morning I will be calling Nick (PMAS) until he answers his cell. I will talk to him on figuring out better communication.

I will also be calling a member today on progress on the CSV files and I will be talking to Tim on observations from track use. I would also like to speak with Coaster on his observations with use.
Will do...there had to be an easier way to do this lol
Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Keep post 690 as the master list and socal if you could just update post 690 as people announce what their status is then we don't have a bazillion lists lol

Great idea socal

Boardkat I texted him after I woke up like I told you I would and nothing. Monday morning I will be calling Nick (PMAS) until he answers his cell. I will talk to him on figuring out better communication.

I will also be calling a member today on progress on the CSV files and I will be talking to Tim on observations from track use. I would also like to speak with Coaster on his observations with use.
If you think this will be too cluttered or a total hijack (sorry about that), maybe I should start another thread for the list? Let me know.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
If you think this will be too cluttered or a total hijack (sorry about that), maybe I should start another thread for the list? Let me know.
No no you're perfect but if we keep a master list on one post we can easily point people to that specific post to keep things easy.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
No no you're perfect but if we keep a master list on one post we can easily point people to that specific post to keep things easy.
Ok great...I'll keep updating post 690 as more info. comes in.

Thought it would be a good idea so prospective buyers could see who's been successful and satisfied with the intake and PMAS can also take a peek at who needs help. Also, the list can provide forum members who can be PM'd for specific questions regarding the intake.

Hope this helps the product get off the ground better and faster and encourages PMAS to eventually reach out.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Ok great...I'll keep updating post 690 as more info. comes in.

Thought it would be a good idea so prospective buyers could see who's been successful and satisfied with the intake and PMAS can also take a peek at who needs help. Also, the list can provide forum members who can be PM'd for specific questions regarding the intake.

Hope this helps the product get off the ground better and faster and encourages PMAS to eventually reach out.
Awesome helps me out alot. I'll be finding out Jakes return process and boardkats harness. Hopefully by Tuesday we can add boardkat to the top list.

Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Awesome helps me out alot. I'll be finding out Jakes return process and boardkats harness. Hopefully by Tuesday we can add boardkat to the top list.
You've gone up and beyond anybody's expecations.

Glad to help out. The product is worth it. I hope PMAS acknowledges your efforts !

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
You've gone up and beyond anybody's expecations.

Glad to help out. The product is worth it. I hope PMAS acknowledges your efforts !
They should hire me as a 24/7 Tech Support I can work from home and get rid of this duty belt and bodyarmor lol

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Brent and Socalsnake,
For ease of finding and that new thread readers see it easily, current status info, or any info to be treated almost like a sticky is usually posted in the first or second post of a thread. Post #1 is Pmas, so that won't work, but Post #2 is Brent! Socalsnake if you wanted to keep Brent updated via PM and he wnated to keep post #2 update, that might make it more visible. Or a direct more simple thing would be for Brent to add a note in bold that updated user info can be found at post #, on page #.

Thanks for your help to the community guys.
just a thought

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Brent and Socalsnake,
For ease of finding and that new thread readers see it easily, current status info, or any info to be treated almost like a sticky is usually posted in the first or second post of a thread. Post #1 is Pmas, so that won't work, but Post #2 is Brent! Socalsnake if you wanted to keep Brent updated via PM and he wnated to keep post #2 update, that might make it more visible. Or a direct more simple thing would be for Brent to add a note in bold that updated user info can be found at post #, on page #.

Thanks for your help to the community guys.
just a thought
Never thought of that. What do you think socal? I can make post 2 my community update post.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Never thought of that. What do you think socal? I can make post 2 my community update post.
Sounds good, easier for people to find!

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I have been following this post since last week, I am ready to pull the trigger on a livernois 91 tune or this intake. To the guys that have had a successful install. How does it perform? Are the gains noticeable? How long did it take to ship out? I live in AZ and would like to get it installed by Friday.
Sponsored