Sponsored

New ADM record??? 100K markup!

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
ADM truly sucks... But I hope to keep this car for a very long time. I also live in West LA and am competing with celebrities for these things. :p
Same thing out here; i‘m in the Westlake/Thousand oaks area. the rich celebs out here dont bat an eye at the $$ to get what they want. the local Ford dealer here is where the $180k one was sold last year.
Awesome ride you have there. Enjoy!

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Asking price =/= transaction price
Many, like me, see an ADM and immediately pass on even bothering to communicate with the dealer.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Asking price =/= transaction price
100% correct, the dealer I bought mine last weekend was asking $30k over and I walked out with it for MSRP. Dealers can ask whatever they want but it doesn't mean they'll get it.

Last edited:

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I wont pay ADM period. Its insane to pay 10-20k over MSRP for something that depreciates so fn fast. Ford dealers piss me off to no end with that. I called local dealership about ordering a Mach 1 and they said "of course there will be ADM, this is a "special" car.

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
I wont pay ADM period. Its insane to pay 10-20k over MSRP for something that depreciates so fn fast. Ford dealers piss me off to no end with that. I called local dealership about ordering a Mach 1 and they said "of course there will be ADM, this is a "special" car.
Agree. NOBODY is worse than Ford dealers and ADM. They think every car they sell is "special". I've had the absolute worst times trying to buy Fords.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Same thing out here; i‘m in the Westlake/Thousand oaks area. the rich celebs out here dont bat an eye at the $$ to get what they want. the local Ford dealer here is where the $180k one was sold last year.
Awesome ride you have there. Enjoy!
I looked at a few out there and in the Simi area. All laughed at me when I tried to negotiate the adm

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Agree. NOBODY is worse than Ford dealers and ADM. They think every car they sell is "special". I've had the absolute worst times trying to buy Fords.
I bought an M2 instead. I don't want to get into a BMW Ford battle I'm not a brand freak just like fun fast cars. I had the money to get GT 350 etc but Ford dealers and the ADM bs made me look elsewhere. so far, glad I did

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
We all have our likes and dislikes, no doubt about that and I sincerely hope you enjoy the Beemer. Nonetheless, sometimes you gotta pay the price for something you want and in the looks contest...for me...well, I'll let y'all decide and no offense to the OP.

1610120422093.png

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
We all have our likes and dislikes, no doubt about that and I sincerely hope you enjoy the Beemer. Nonetheless, sometimes you gotta pay the price for something you want and in the looks contest...for me...well, I'll let y'all decide and no offense to the OP.

1610120422093.png
None taken, I like both doors. However one door is 58k the other 90k? 100k? 125k? guess depends on the dealer.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
What, that the majority of people on the Mustang forum like/prefer/own Mustang's? What do you think would happen on bimmerforums if I joined and started posting how much better I like the Mustang?
I didn't say I like it better I didn't say a damn thing about one being better. It was a comment on ADM and why I got the M2. You just got your Born in the USA all cranked up for no reason . I specifically said I'm not a brand loyal person. I've owned 5 Mustangs in the past from 88 to 2015 . I love them. I probably would have a GT 350 right now if Ford dealers in san Diego weren't such m$%^&ers with the ADM. I would shove my M2 off a cliff for a new GT 500 so calm yourself.
Sponsored

Last edited: