Dealership ask for $75K and $100K ADM for GT500

Status
Not open for further replies.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA If you spend 50K ADM on the new mustang YOU ARE AN IDIOT END OF STORY.

ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT? DO I NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN?

No one is telling your how to spend your money. If you want to pay 50% of the car cost to the dealership then absolutely be an idiot. I'll just sit back here and laugh like a gazillion other people. At this point...I hope you do do it.

Furthermore...what you are getting the car for isn't what I said...are you paying 50% to the dealer? No...then why are your panties in a bunch?
Id say if you cant afford a GT500 at all, you're obviously an idiot. no marketable skills or business savy to live a life as such.
BTW...

Don't stereotype me because I have a 600rwhp GT. My house could buy four Shelbys, My new Truck and Mustang payment could afford one and I could pay cash for one if I so desired. And I consider myself financially average and usually rather modest.

My house, truck, explorer, race car, trailers, dirt bike, jet skiis, and many other toys could pay for multiple GT500s, with ADMs..

You're just another POOR that cant afford the car, and my opinion is relevant to me, and many others. we good?
Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Id say if you cant afford a GT500 at all, you're obviously an idiot. no marketable skills or business savy to live a life as such.

My house, truck, explorer, race car, trailers, dirt bike, jet "skiis", and many other toys could pay for multiple GT500s, with ADMs..

You're just another POOR " taht" cant afford the car, and my opinion is relevant to me, and many others. we good?
Calm Down man, you're getting excited. I absolutely respect your opinion. ;) I'm 45 so I honestly hope you would think someone my age has invested enough to pay cash for one. POOR....does not apply.

Last edited:

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Here goes nothing.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I liked Tom better....Yellow is a great color.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'm eventually going to upgrade to a nicer/new model on either my F150 or my Mustang. I drive the F150 daily, 2013 FX2 SuperCrew. Mustang is a Procharged 15 exactly how I like it with 8,000 miles mint. Really interested in the Raptor as a daily or a decked out FX4. Then there is the Shelby GT350/R and the Shelby GT500 coming out. In terms of the FX2 it is the older of the two and I spend more time in it and it has almost 40K on the clock now. That would honestly be the logical choice. Then I have seen those driving very expensive sports cars with a daily POS. This isn't my style to say the least. How do you guys handle your daily drivers and your toys?
Calm Down man, you're getting excited. I absolutely respect your opinion. ;)
its all good man, I always like to see when millennial's come to the party.
we get it. having 2 car payments is a lot, so deciding on raptor vs 350 vs gt500 is a big stretch. a lot of people can only afford 1 expensive vehicle. save your $, keep the used f150 and partout the mustang. in a few years, a 2020 gt500 will be up for sale within your means, probably mine as i sell my toys for under market value for faster sales

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
its all good man, I always like to see when millennial's come to the party.
we get it. having 2 car payments is a lot, so deciding on raptor vs 350 vs gt500 is a big stretch. a lot of people can only afford 1 expensive vehicle. save your $, keep the used f150 and partout the mustang. in a few years, a 2020 gt500 will be up for sale within your means, probably mine as i sell my toys for under market value for faster sales
I'm flattered! Gosh that is old....used Truck? That truck was bought new as was is my 18 ;) But like I said...I'm middle of the road financially and modest...unlike some of you. ;)

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
BTW...

Don't stereotype me because I have a 600rwhp GT. My house could buy four Shelbys, My new Truck and Mustang payment could afford one and I could pay cash for one if I so desired. And I consider myself financially average and usually rather modest.
I'm flattered! Gosh that is old....used Truck? That truck was bought new as was is my 18 ;) But like I said...I'm middle of the road financially and modest...unlike some of you. ;)
Come in here saying you can buy whatever you want and how paying ADM is stupid. Can pay cash for a GT500 but have payments on cars half the cost? Unless you are at 0% interest rate we could call you dumb as well for making payments. Just stop trolling because you are just showing everyone you're not as well off as you say and looking ignorant.

Mentioned something about being 45 and this and that. I'm 27 and paying cash for my GT500.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Come in here saying you can buy whatever you want and how paying ADM is stupid. Can pay cash for a GT500 but have payments on cars half the cost? Unless you are at 0% interest rate we could call you dumb as well for making payments. Just stop trolling because you are just showing everyone you're not as well off as you say and looking ignorant.

Mentioned something about being 45 and this and that. I'm 27 and paying cash for my GT500.
Who's the kid?

Who said paying ADM is stupid? Read much?

I said I was middle of the road....I only make 80K a year. I'm not rich by any stretch...could I go buy one..sure. Does that make it a great idea...especially at 50% added to the 100K...HELL NO. That guy is an IDIOT. So which bracket do you fall in? I listed them up above btw. I wanna know how to rate you.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Who's the kid?

Who said paying ADM is stupid? Read much?

I said I was middle of the road....I only make 80K a year. I'm not rich by any stretch...could I go buy one..sure. Does that make it a great idea...especially at 50% added to the 100K...HELL NO. That guy is an IDIOT. So which bracket do you fall in? I listed them up above btw. I wanna know how to rate you.
so basically you cant afford the gt500 so came in here to justifyit, and how stupid everyone else is that can, and why you're so smart for buying a gt and supercharging it. Gee, we havent heard that one yet..

like i said, sell the stang and parts, save some coin. pay off your debts, then buy mine for 65k in 3 years :)

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
so basically you cant afford the gt500 so came in here to justifyit, and how stupid everyone else is that can, and why you're so smart for buying a gt and supercharging it. Gee, we havent heard that one yet..

like i said, sell the stang and parts, save some coin. pay off your debts, then buy mine for 65k in 3 years :)
Blah Blah Blah....gosh I'm so bored. My opinion stands. So...do YOU think paying 50K on top of a Shelby is a good idea? Would you talk your dad into it? Respect his opinion to do it? If I did it wouldn't you think I was in IDIOT. Come one...tell the truth now. Wouldn't You? Greedy ol Stealerships...how dare they. Are upset because I was mean? Did I say a bad word? Did my opinion offend you?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
The average median salary in America. This year is $60,336
The top 10% of Americans will make at least $118,000
The top 7% will make at least 150,000
The top 5% will make 300,000
The top 1% will make 720,000 or more.
Wonder how many 1%ers are buying Mustangs? Leno has probably already got his GT500. Bet he didn’t pay ADM either.:lipssealed:Anyway.........

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Blah Blah Blah....gosh I'm so bored. My opinion stands. So...do YOU think paying 50K on top of a Shelby is a good idea? Would you talk your dad into it? Respect his opinion to do it? If I did it wouldn't you think I was in IDIOT. Come one...tell the truth now. Wouldn't You? Greedy ol Stealerships...how dare they. Are upset because I was mean? Did I say a bad word? Did my opinion offend you?
Anyone who pays $50,000 over MSRP is probably a bit of a fool.
However VOODOO is paying like $5,000 over I believe.
I still wouldn’t pay anything over MSRP but if you want to be one of the first, most of the time you have pay.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone who pays $50,000 over MSRP is probably a bit of a fool.
However VOODOO is paying like $5,000 over I believe.
I still wouldn’t pay anything over MSRP but if you want to be one of the first, most of the time you have pay.
That's ALL I have been saying. Seriously(insert frown face) 5k isn't terrible, neither is Tom's but 50K over...yeah..."foolish".

BTW Tom...I think(opinion) your racing stripes will look amazing...with the painted top....not so sure. One or the other....just opinion.....;)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I liked Tom better....Yellow is a great color.
Yes, it is. It is a 1 of 19 2017R. I was advised not to sell it from a Ford performance rep. It's also the color that got me a $62k trade in towards my idiotic CFTP GT500 that I got near MSRP. A trade actually worth $66k with tax offset. Let's see, sticker was $67k. Who's the idiot. Um, i think you have been over and over.

Any particular reason you dragged me back into your troll session? Last I saw, you quit (with shame I might add). Let me guess, a 6 pack later and out comes the internet beer muscles. You are pathetic.

Enjoy your GT.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Yes, it is. It is a 1 of 19 2017R. I was advised not to sell it from a Ford performance rep. It's also the color that got me a $62k trade in towards my idiotic CFTP GT500 that I got near MSRP. A trade actually worth $66k with tax offset. Let's see, sticker was $67k. Who's the idiot. Um, i think you have been over and over.

Any particular reason you dragged me back into your troll session? Last I saw, you quit (with shame I might add). Let me guess, a 6 pack later and out comes the internet beer muscles. You are pathetic.

Enjoy your GT.
On the bright side. The GT350 section won’t see nearly as much troll traffic. Now that the 500 is out.:like:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.