Not open for further replies.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Dude....YES! A RICH MILLIONAIRE IDIOT. It isn't about the money as it is about the principle. The Dealership is literally ROBBING YOU. Plus the cars on the market for 150K??? It's roughly half what car cost...GONE....POOF....because you didn't shop around or wait for the NEW THING to calm down. IDIOT....IDIOT....IDIOT...the people are IDIOTS. We good..or nah?
I’m pretty sure we have found the idiot that doesn’t understand supply/demand and what it is like to be super wealthy.
Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m pretty sure we have found the idiot that doesn’t understand supply/demand and what it is like to be super wealthy.
They didn't get filthy rich by giving 50% of the cost of the car to dealerships...lol. And odds are they don't drive Mustangs. lol Now stop feeding the troll because I'm bored to tears and my opinion which I am entitled to will never change.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Dude....YES! A RICH MILLIONAIRE IDIOT. It isn't about the money as it is about the principle. The Dealership is literally ROBBING YOU. Plus the cars on the market for 150K??? It's roughly half what car cost...GONE....POOF....because you didn't shop around or wait for the NEW THING to calm down. IDIOT....IDIOT....IDIOT...the people are IDIOTS. We good..or nah?
Says the guy who is driving a Mustang GT.

That was B, Billionaire. Look at Mr. Jackson who paid $1,000,000 for VIN #1. I guess he is an idiot too. Is everyone an idiot who doesn't agree with your viewpoints?

No wonder @PP0001 cant stand it around here.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Says the guy who is driving a Mustang GT.

That was B, Billionaire. Look at Mr. Jackson who paid $1,000,000 for VIN #1. I guess he is an idiot too. Is everyone an idiot who doesn't agree with your viewpoints?

No wonder @PP0001 cant stand it around here.
VIN #1....HUGE DIFFERENCE.

And I agree...SVTP in SMACKDOWN is a much more fun place to be. Should come on over sometime. :)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Here let me put it in other terms.
Cost of Car + 2K and below...GREAT DEAL
Cost of Car + 5K Not Terrible
Cost of Car +10K Not me but OK
Cost of Car +50K YOU'RE AN DIOT
We Good?
Nope.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
VIN #1....HUGE DIFFERENCE.

And I agree...SVTP in SMACKDOWN is a much more fun place to be. Should come on over sometime. :)
Smackdown.... Ha! you have made yourself out to be the idiot here. Narrow minded, stubborn, and obtuse.

If you like SVTP so much, head on back over.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Smackdown.... Ha! you have made yourself out to be the idiot here. Narrow minded, stubborn, and obtuse.

If you like SVTP so much, head on back over.
The hell I did....you think paying 50% to a dealership to sell you a car at full price isn't being an idiot. HA Have I got news for you.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
The hell I did....you think paying 50% to a dealership to sell you a car at full price isn't being an idiot. HA Have I got news for you.
That's a personal financial decision. I didn't.

You don't really have the right to condemn people for spending their money the way they want. Nobody's going to change your mind and you are the odd man out here, so, why do you persist?

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's a personal financial decision. I didn't.

You don't really have the right to condemn people for spending their money the way they want. Nobody's going to change your mind and you are the odd man out here, so, why do you persist?
Because you allow me.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Because you allow me.
That makes no sense, unless you are eluding to the fact that you are just here for a good 'ol fashion troll. That's the way it seems to me.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That makes no sense, unless you are eluding to the fact that you are just here for a good 'ol fashion troll. That's the way it seems to me.
Look this has been fun, honestly. But this has simply been blown waaaay out of proportion. Yes, I think someone is an idiot if they give half the cost of the car to the dealership and still pay 100% for the car. It's more principle than money. Now that is my opinion and it doesn't mean that they are an idiot. As much as I would like, I simply do not have that sorta power. Now after 20 years and 4 trips to the Middle East I'm pretty sure I earned the right to my opinion. By no means do you have to agree with it and honestly I don't care if you even support it. But it is my opinion and I do stand by it and I have no hard feelings about it. Take all that in and process it because I'm really a SWELL guy and just want to get along with everyone. (insert smiley face)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Look this has been fun, honestly. But this has simply been blown waaaay out of proportion. Yes, I think someone is an idiot if they give half the cost of the car to the dealership and still pay 100% for the car. It's more principle than money. Now that is my opinion and it doesn't mean that they are an idiot. As much as I would like, I simply do not have that sorta power. Now after 20 years and 4 trips to the Middle East I'm pretty sure I earned the right to my opinion. By no means do you have to agree with it and honestly I don't care if you even support it. But it is my opinion and I do stand by it and I have no hard feelings about it. Take all that in and process it because I'm really a SWELL guy and just want to get along with everyone. (insert smiley face)
I agree. Take care.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
BTW...

Don't stereotype me because I have a 600rwhp GT. My house could buy four Shelbys, My new Truck and Mustang payment could afford one and I could pay cash for one if I so desired. And I consider myself financially average and usually rather modest.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
BTW...

Don't stereotype me because I have a 600rwhp GT. My house could buy four Shelbys, My new Truck and Mustang payment could afford one and I could pay cash for one if I so desired. And I consider myself financially average and usually rather modest.
You should have quit while you were ahead. Bye
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.